BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been going crazy on google images looking for a picture for my next tattoo, and it dawned on me... I should post up and get some help... so here it is...

I am thinking of a nurse pin up girl on the inside of my forearm... she can not be skanked out as (even though it is a tattoo) I must remain somewhat professional... Can you guys help me please???

·
Self-proclaimed VIP
875 Posts
So I have been going crazy on google images looking for a picture for my next tattoo, and it dawned on me... I should post up and get some help... so here it is...

I am thinking of a nurse pin up girl on the inside of my forearm... she can not be skanked out as (even though it is a tattoo) I must remain somewhat professional... Can you guys help me please???

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts
Ok...Google is starting to creep me out! All the "Ads by Google" on this thread are Tattoo links!!!!:eek

As for a tattoo, it's totally tastless but I was always partial to the "Slippery when Wet" tattoo in Steve Martins movie "The Jerk" :eek:

·
23,536 Posts
Think it would look better if this was hanging around her neck and she was holding onto it instead of a needle:
:2cents
Ya, I've always been a freakshow about needles....if I saw a nurse with a tattoo, holding a needle, I'd have something to say about it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts