BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rider
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people are stripping down for the winter?? post your pics?
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

·
Rider
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW impressive.. That is a cool pic with no engine. One day i hope to get to that stage, still just learning. I'm a little embarassed of my pic now. Thats a sweet bike lift.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Well, SS is a shop mechanic and a total tool junkie so a lift like that in his house isn't entirely unexpected.

If manhood was measured by the size of a guy's toolbox SS would be a Stud's Stud.

.....er... that didn't really come out quite right..... :eek

G

·
Well, SS is a shop mechanic and a total tool junkie so a lift like that in his house isn't entirely unexpected.

If manhood was measured by the size of a guy's toolbox SS would be a Stud's Stud.

.....er... that didn't really come out quite right..... :eek

i wish i had a house. all that transpired at borderline's humble abode.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
yep I stripped it all down and rebuilt mine last winter. I only had two screws left over after all was said and done. A new record for me.

G

·
waiting on the rest of the bodywork and a few parts to get it tricked up

the 92 is next ,got some remodeling to do to it as well,breaking it down to the motor to make it 100% finally .

summer is gonna be serious

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Looks like a fun project.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
hey Blade when's you're biking going in for paint?
and isn't it the first sign of the apocalypse when Borderline buys a Gixxer? and to think you where giving me shit, so are you going to paint it green or what? hey you didn't mention the replica bike!

·
Registered
104 Posts
You Blade,stupid question for ya,what the hell kinda bike is that?It looks like a gixxer but the headlight is kinda thowing me offa little.whatever it is its nice.

·
Registered
622 Posts
You Blade,stupid question for ya,what the hell kinda bike is that?It looks like a gixxer but the headlight is kinda thowing me offa little.whatever it is its nice.

Trust your instincts - it's a Gixxer.

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
This was last year. 3 motor swaps total and one complete tear down to get the frame and swingarm anodized. Never mind street bike work. Obviously I don't live there anymore :rolleyes

Where did you get that sweet Rossi poster in the background (The Team Camel one - Yellow)???????

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
That's Rossi on a honda NSR500 gp bike. 2001?
Rob did you get any complaints while working in that underground. I guess a positive would be that you had a roof over your head while doing all that work..

·
Got Hammer?
5,552 Posts
That's Rossi on a honda. NSR500 gp bike. 2001?
Rob did you get any complaints while working in that underground. I guess a positive would be that you had a roof over your head while doing all that work..
Yes to all of those

The poster, I don't know where it came from. There's tonnes for Rossi NSR posters out there if you look through a few google pages.

G

·
Blades bike actually looks a little better torn down. Just need to keep it that way in the garage and this world will be a better place.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts