BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Hmmm...Lets Go Riding
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK heres the deal oct.1 is the vancouver toy run. Ride leaves at 10am from coquitlam center but eho ever is down to can meet somewhere earlier and ride there. after ride we get some grub and head out. So lets support the toy run and give a little child a great christmas. We will meet at the zellers in coquitlam center so if u need to buy a toy u can do so there meet time is 930am ride starts at 10am. see ya there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
OK heres the deal oct.1 is the vancouver toy run. Ride leaves at 10am from coquitlam center but eho ever is down to can meet somewhere earlier and ride there. after ride we get some grub and head out. So lets support the toy run and give a little child a great christmas.
Me and a few of my friends are meeting at the Zellers at 9:45. For those of you attending, Zellers offers discounts that morning for purchases going toward the charity.

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Crap i gota work...crap crap crap
*cough , cough* think i might be coming down with something....

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Would love to be a part of it, but I sold my bike recently... unless anyone has one they'd like to lend me... pretty please? :angel

·
Are we there yet!
723 Posts
Would love to be a part of it, but I sold my bike recently...
With the weather like ti is, ...
:banghead WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! :banghead

:jk

I'm goin'. Leavin' from the mountain shadow.
you else is goin' ???? CJ!! are you coming too

·
Registered
119 Posts
Please note that the Toy Run organizers have requested more sport or educational toys and with all due respect, no stuffed toys. This info is off the Toy Run poster.

I will try to free up my Sunday for this ride.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm up for this, but a few quick questions in no particular order:

1) What time (estimated) does the run end?
2) What is the proposed route (I guess this also has to do with 1)
3) I'm a newbie, coming from by UBC. Any other riders want to maybe band together & make a mini-group? If so, maybe PM me because I don't necessarily want to fill this thread up with organizing that.
4) Are scoots welcome? I have a bike, but have a friend with a BWS...

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Hmmm semi naked ride? hhmmm

This year I raised 1100 buck to shave my head for kids with Cancer.

Can you match that?
:thumbup

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
k...so what do we need to bring, where are we riding...what are the details?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts