BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big thanks to PH-Q2 out in kelowna, the pipe arrived via greyhound a day after he shipped it and the thing looks bran-new, great condition. Last night I got a chance to put the yosh on and it sounds great. It was raining out so I didn't have a chance to test it out on the road, I hear thursdays supposed to be sunny :) I'll get pics as soon as I can to show you guys how nice it looks. Steve was great to deal with and even shipped me the pipe before the cheque had cleared, next time he wants your money just give it to him and expect a good deal ;)

-arai-

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I think I'll get it tuned. Though I haven't ridden it yet so I dont know how it'll feel as is. The tricky part for me is getting to the shops and back. during the week I work and not to many placed are open late, and during the weekend its either raining and I dont feel like going outside or its sunny and I dont want to give up the r6 even for a day :)

-arai-

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
arai said:
yeah I think I'll get it tuned. Though I haven't ridden it yet so I dont know how it'll feel as is. The tricky part for me is getting to the shops and back. during the week I work and not to many placed are open late, and during the weekend its either raining and I dont feel like going outside or its sunny and I dont want to give up the r6 even for a day :)

-arai-
I know exactly how you feel, I put off installing my gear shifter for almost 2 weeks :) until I had to force myself to stay off the roads and spend a day fixing the bike up :) :laughing

V

·
0 Posts
I don't think you will notice much for power until you get it rejetted. I had an RS-3 slip-on on my R6 and without jetting I only noticed a slight improvement in the 6-7K RPM area. It sounds pretty good on the 6 though. I sold it to my friend and he loves it too. One thing you will notice with any pipe is it sounds better when the engine is under load. Once you ride it you'll know what I mean. If you don't mind, let someone you trust ride your bike and you will really appreciate the sound. I was actually really impressed with the sound of my bike after I let my friend ride it. It was like it wasn't the same bike.

·
[Oo=vw=oO]
761 Posts
I'm gonna ride a week with my stock on before putting on my yosh. I want to see if I can feel a difference but I'm sure the sound will be nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts