BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laughing :laughing I just noticed I've been promoted to training wheels. :roflmao Can't wait to get the wheelie wheels, Oh Adam are they the kind that attach to the back of our helmets??

Cute touch I liked it.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Can you list the progression ? just so that we know what the color of the light is ant the ned of the tunnel, as right now we don't even now if a light exists....

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the light comes in many different colours for everybody, but what you relly have to watch is the babe standing on the right just behind your family, she looks familiar but you can't remember her name, you know she is just the one for you but you've never touched seen or talked to her, you can't take your eyes off of her and when you do she steals your bike.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Crazy Guy said:
the light comes in many different colours for everybody, but what you relly have to watch is the babe standing on the right just behind your family, he looks familiar but you can't remember her name, you know she is just the one for you but you've never touched seen or talked to her, you can't take your eyes off of her and when you do she steals your bike.

"...he looks familiar....." who are you talking about I thought you were talking about Blitz when you said "babe" but then "...he..." ??? I am royally confused....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
"...he looks familiar....." who are you talking about I thought you were talking about Blitz when you said "babe" but then "...he..." ??? I am royally confused....
Ha ha ha:laughing :roflmao :laughing :roflmao :laughing

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Human said:

:laughing :roflmao :spinsmile Ah Farhad that's just the way I like to see ya man. :confused :flip :D :flip

hahah was just a typo

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Hu99 said:

....or a Freudian slip.:eek
Or maybe even a Freudian nightgown.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts