BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
Lloyd, it's an Enfield Bullet 450 ?


do you still have it ? you selling ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,196 Posts
What a bunch of heathen savages :rolleyes Kawi and Enfield indeed. It's a sad thing when the youth of today doesn't know of the heritage from which they sprang :flip :D

A buddy of mine has on early 70's Triumph in his garage. I've touched on him to sell it to me but he knows I've done all my riding with a left side shift so he doesn't want to see me screw up and crash the bike.......... Funny he didn't say anything about me being hurt, just the bike :confused

He must be a real biker :D

Guess he's waiting for the kids to grow up so he can get into riding again.....

Bigger pictures by all means. Looks shiny from the little one though. :)
 

·
resident monkey boy
Joined
·
806 Posts
nice, those old bike are pretty cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bike picture

You guys are pathetic. Only one came close. This is a 1977 Triumph Tiger ( single carb ) 750 cc . Just for your info the shifter is on the LHS. I think they made that change in the early 70's . This bike is street ready. I started it up the other day because I put in in the buy/sell mag. I'm thinking of taking it to Tswassan on April 23 for the swap meet. Since it's a kick start I don't have to worry about you guys driving away with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
Re: bike picture

Budgie said:
You guys are pathetic. Only one came close. This is a 1977 Triumph Tiger ( single carb ) 750 cc . Just for your info the shifter is on the LHS. I think they made that change in the early 70's . This bike is street ready. I started it up the other day because I put in in the buy/sell mag. I'm thinking of taking it to Tswassan on April 23 for the swap meet. Since it's a kick start I don't have to worry about you guys driving away with it.


hey man I got the perfect excuse, unlike Lloyd :p , I wasn't born for another 2 years when that bike came out.....



how much you sellnig it for ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,815 Posts
Re: Re: bike picture

Human said:
hey man I got the perfect excuse, unlike Lloyd :p , I wasn't born for another 2 years when that bike came out.....
Hey, I was the guy that came close.:p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,196 Posts
Well at least I knew it was a Triumph. LHS eh? One of the new ones :D If all the Tigers had the single carb then my buddy's might be one of those too. His was a single carb 650. Come to think of it his is from the 60's for sure.

And with the kick start only you bet yer bippy it'll be safe from us. The biggest I've ever kicked was a 250 trials bike.

And yeah, how much? I've been thinking of getting something to put collector plates onto. And it doesn't get much more collectable than a Trumpet :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
selling price

BMatthews said:
Well at least I knew it was a Triumph. LHS eh? One of the new ones :D If all the Tigers had the single carb then my buddy's might be one of those too. His was a single carb 650. Come to think of it his is from the 60's for sure.

And with the kick start only you bet yer bippy it'll be safe from us. The biggest I've ever kicked was a 250 trials bike.

And yeah, how much? I've been thinking of getting something to put collector plates onto. And it doesn't get much more collectable than a Trumpet :)

I've got it in the mag. for $5000. They seem to go between 4 & 5 I have 2 guys interested but no offers yet
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top