1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Poser Emeritus
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
its only tasteless cuz hes a biker, if it was someone in a car, etc it be differnet. It wasnt done properly the commercial i mean.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
nice :(
crooked EMT's stealing a camera while a "motorist" is presumably dead?

yeah, pretty tasteless.
it makes a point, but still tasteless.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
geezzz SS... I never figured you fer a lightweight... doood. yer lowering my ideas about you...

take that fucker's camera... what's he need it for anyways... plus the camera is sweet and the only guy watching is the fag's bitch partner!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
I'm tending to agree with Nurse and the rest. An EMT stealing from anyone, be it a biker or car passenger or even someone with a severe hangnail is just in bad taste by any decently civilized standard.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
nursebiker69 said:
I hated that, yuck. I'm an ER nurse and that is the lowest of the low no matter who's on the ground. That commercial should be banned.
no kidding .... nurse you say :devillook

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I liked the commercial, plus the camera is cool. Available at Costco.. only problem is Costco has those cords with alarms stuck to them so you can't "borrow" them EMT style :D

S

·
0 Posts
fish_antlers said:
geezzz SS... I never figured you fer a lightweight... doood. yer lowering my ideas about you...

take that fucker's camera... what's he need it for anyways... plus the camera is sweet and the only guy watching is the fag's bitch partner!

it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel if i took your approach to replying on this thread. i'd rather it be a thread that people might actually believe me when i post ignorant things-way more tactical and you get way better responses. your reply to this thread is transparent but i guess that's just your style cuz you ain't real.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
stupid concept, who comes up with this...?? their advertising dep. jst failed big time.
if they even make it to canadian screen, the would get such a bad rep. Z 95 did the nurse dancing a few yrs ago and got in shit.

i often believe it's urban legend on how doctors doesn't save lives because they have the doner card (not that it's giong to matter with our heath care system cause people can't even get into the waiting room...) but how EMT gets some sort of under the pocket kickback from funeral homes ?? EMT has no say which home it's going to go to, best yet, it'll go thru so many departments / people before reaching that step. they'll be better getting commission by handing business cards on behalf of the funeral home

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
they're all bad commercials. I thought it was a joke when I saw it posted on a different site, sad to see it's real.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
A little over-the-top, but I've seen worse.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts