BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few acquaintances who have logged on to BCSB and have told me some info is good but they don't get some of the lingo Could/should we create an ongoing dictionary that helps newbs with some specific words (squid) and some techie stuff

my two bits

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
The BCSB Wiki is probobly the best place to add that. The is already a page for BCSB definitions which could be extended.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I agree with what ripster says.. unforuntetly the word 'wiki' alone would confuse a newbie as well.

Perhaps there should be some kind of banner that shows up for guests or users that have been here less than a month or two that links them to some helpful places..

I am working on a site revamp at the moment.. when it sees the light of day I'll look to include something like that.. unless someone has some smarter/wiser ideas.

Also, any specific terms that people struggled with might be helpful in this thread.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Chicken Strips. Pains me to admit it, but wtf are they? lol.

Ryan

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Gawd said:
Chicken Strips. Pains me to admit it, but wtf are they? lol.
Ryan
Urban Dictionary... They gots everything, including chicken strips.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Urban Dictionary said:
the flaps of skin that hang from a girls vagina.

i was fuckin this skank bitch last night and she started screamin cause i got one of her chicken strips caught up.
Uhhhh..... Thats one of the definitions. lol.

I'm assuming were talking about "The strips of unscathed rubber on the outer edges of a motorcycle tire".

Clears up a thing or two..

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Gawd said:
I'm assuming were talking about "The strips of unscathed rubber on the outer edges of a motorcycle tire".

Ahh ... Yeah, that'd be the one. :cheers

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally Posted by Gawd:

"Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
the flaps of skin that hang from a girls vagina.

i was fuckin this skank bitch last night and she started screamin cause i got one of her chicken strips caught up."

Uhhhh..... Thats one of the definitions. lol.

Holy F**K Gawd! That was hillarious! Now I gotta explain to my co-workers why I burst out with hysterical laughter for no reason obvious to them. I almost pissed myself laughing so hard! Thanks I needed that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts