BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is looking to get his written test done. Is there a practice test online somewhere so he knows what to expect?

I know I have taken it...but its hard to exlain exactly what is on there...I wish he could just take a practice test online somewhere.

?

S

·
0 Posts
Yea, I 2nd the car test. Over half are easily all of the car related questions. Most of the motorcycle ones are just related to stuff like, counter-steering(push right, lean right) Going over train tracks, un-even road surfaces, lane position etc. etc. Pretty easy test...

·
Registered
42 Posts
What your friend wants to do is read “RoadSense for Riders”, available on lines at http://www.icbc.com/licensing/lic_utility_resman_riders.asp or from an ICBC test center. It contains everything that’s on the MC knowledge test.

The knowledge test is 40 multiple choice questions and you’re allowed to get 20% wrong (that’s 8 out of 40). If he reads the book, he should have no problems passing the test. Oh, bye the way, the test costs $15.

There is also a great deal of good information at http://www.icbc.com/licensing/lic_getlic_mbike-noDL.asp. There is information there on skills test and preparing for your road test. It also lists the things they check for on your road test.

Wish him luck, but if he puts a little effort in, he won’t need the luck.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I agree, do the online test over and over again until you get it perfect. When I did my learners last month, the test was about 65% 'rules of the road' 35% bike related questions.

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Just read the book, everything on the test is common sense anyways, you gotta be a complete retard to read the book and not pass the first time!

Sorry if no one passed the first time, but that's the way i feel. And it's only 15 bux.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Agreed, I read the book, did the online test about 10 times and I got only one question wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts