BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cypress_crash
7mb

don't know how my shaw server will hold up but here goes. Summer 2000 I met some guys up on cypress and they were setting up to take some camera shots of this turn, well it didn't go qiute as planned and he went into the ditch. I was suprised how well he handled it, I think he was more pissed off that his leathers got beat down a little :) Anyway after helping them lift the bike out of the ditch I gave them my e-mail and they shot me this video when they got home. Is this anybody on the forums?

-arai-

·
Slowpoke
65 Posts
Are you still on the @home webpage? You should start migrating to @shaw if you haven't, the @home will disappear without notice. Just not sure if you were aware of this or not.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I know I've got to switch everything over, I've moved some stuff but I right now I dont have the space for a 7 meg movie on shaw..... lucky thing my @home is still running ;) (for now that is)

if anyone cant see it I'll try to migrate it to shaw to see if that works.

-arai-

B

·
0 Posts
That Cypress road claims sooo many bikes every year. There is just way too much gravel on it!

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I'll have to give him a 10 on the landing, he was up before the bike even finished tumbling.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Man I dont know what i would do if that happened to me. The first thing going through my head would be (How much is this gonna cost me:( ) At least he pulled through really well and I give him a 10.5 on the dismount;)

B

·
0 Posts
looks so familiar...a buddy of mine went down right in front of me on cypress last season...we checked the skid marks and there was paint from another bike in exactly the samr place as his....everyone goes down there:(

·
Registered
227 Posts
arai said:
yeah I know I've got to switch everything over, I've moved some stuff but I right now I dont have the space for a 7 meg movie on shaw..... lucky thing my @home is still running ;) (for now that is)

if anyone cant see it I'll try to migrate it to shaw to see if that works.

-arai-
hey arai, is the vid still available? havent had a chance to see it yet, n it doesnt look like its working on the @home server no more...:(

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try and switch it over tomorrow to my shaw... its too late right now and I have to get up early for work :(

-arai-

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have seen a few people crash on Cypress. But it is such a fun ride. Last year some cop at the bottom stopped all 20 us on our way down, checked a couple of peoples licenses and then let us all go, but said that they would be cracking down on motorcycles using that road in the summer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts