BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys and girls,

Perhaps a bad judgement call on me. I thought it was all sorta in good fun poking fun at the fact that if I posted a thread called, "Any white guys out there that ride?" it'd be so taboo it'd be funny.

Bad taste? Maybe. I certaintly didn't meant to knock sprv2 or any of the others .. having lived in this multi-cultural society I know that different cultures don't always 'fit in' super well and it's sometimes relieving to find others that feel the same way. I've witnessed this my entire life.

So if anyone took offense, so sorry. No harm intended.

Adam.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
I for one, speaking as a white guy here, am HIGHLY OFFENDED by the white guy thread.

and besides, everyone so far has spoken up with their own version of the thread. so balance, and hence fairness, have been achieved.

it's just another roll call.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Ya know, in this age of political correctness it seems to have become a crime to even admit to noticing a person's skin color. What a crock. It's like we are all bit players in a run of "the Emperor's new clothes".........

I personally find nothing wrong whatsoever in letting someone know that I've noticed their skin color or other societal difference as long as it's done in a way that show's no disrespect for that race or background. Each of us has a history connected with our origins. The real crime is to assume that any particular background is superior to any other. The rest of the crap we are saddled with these days is just silly window dressing foistered on us because so many people can't see beyond their noses.

I must admit that the run of "color" threads here surprised me but I honestly think it shows that we are all quite a bit healthier in our acceptance of each other here on BCSB than in many other areas of society these days where the mere recognition of anything like this would bring on the cry of "BIGOT" or "RACIST".

Hey, you don't think its the riding that's making us realize that we are really all the same but just with differnt color paint jobs do ya?

Good Grief, I'm getting philosophical tonight. Gotta go riding tomorrow and get it outta my system ..... :)

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
We all pretty much look the same with helmets and leathers on...I don't care what any of you fucknuts look like. :p

S

·
0 Posts
Dalton said:
We all pretty much look the same with helmets and leathers on...I don't care what any of you fucknuts look like. :p
That was terribly profound Dalton ...Deep....:p

B

·
0 Posts
I can't believe someone got offended by that, you even prefaced it with "this is a joke". sheesh people, I can't believe people are still getting their tits in a knot over racial problems. whoever did get offended, give your head a shake. lighten up.

adam, you're my negro!

B

·
0 Posts
bender said:
, I can't believe people are still getting their tits in a knot
adam, you're my negro!

HAHA!!! Imagine looking down to see your tits in a knot!! I love that saying!:laughing

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
adamantium said:
Hey boys and girls,

Perhaps a bad judgement call on me. I thought it was all sorta in good fun poking fun at the fact that if I posted a thread called, "Any white guys out there that ride?" it'd be so taboo it'd be funny.

Bad taste? Maybe. I certaintly didn't meant to knock sprv2 or any of the others .. having lived in this multi-cultural society I know that different cultures don't always 'fit in' super well and it's sometimes relieving to find others that feel the same way. I've witnessed this my entire life.

So if anyone took offense, so sorry. No harm intended.

Adam.

Hey man, no worries, I think everyone took in good stirde, I personally thought is was all good fun....I got no probelms, we are all brothers and sister....well except the one I marry :D:D:D....lol

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Dalton said:

unless it's Blitz under that helmet and leather :D:D:D

D

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Open letter on race.

Human said:

Hey man, no worries, I think everyone took in good stirde, I personally thought is was all good fun....I got no probelms, we are all brothers and sister....well except the one I marry :D:D:D....lol
Well I'm divorced now, but hey she's still my cousin. :laughing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts