BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of arrow exhuasts?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
they must be good if the Suzuki Team Corona Alstare Team is using them in World Supersport and Superbike.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i figured... they sound great on Ducati but they're V-twins (a totally different sound)... thinking of getting the hi-mount
titanium

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
thr1 said:
thats what i figured... they sound great on Ducati but they're V-twins (a totally different sound)... thinking of getting the hi-mount
titanium
sweet :)

I'm leaning more towards a yosh RS3 race titanium slip-on, best bang for my buck I think. but dunno yet, wont be quite awhile till I get one, i'll be staying stock for this summer most likely.

I heard a rs3 race full system on a 2001 gix750 last weekend, and it sounds fookin sweet when it hits the rev-limiter :eek

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'd really like to hear the Arrow's first. One of the the guys at RMS was trying to sell me one. Your defintetly right though, they do sound good on Duc's. :D

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I HATE all these wicked exhaust manufacturer's, always tempting us with great looks and even better sounds. And now with the Internet, you get to see so many different pipes, it is no surprise that I am not happy with that massive stock cannister. But the price of a new system keeps me from replacing it. :)

Sooner or later though, I want a high mount.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Cant say that I have ever heard one in person before. But like he said they must be good if the pro's use em:rolleyes

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Oh yeah i heard them on a Duc too now that you mentioned it. it was Moe's bike from action. That thing sounded badass.:evilgrin

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RMS has a 929 for sale with the arrow ti pipe...might go check it out to get a rough idea of sound, i did look at it closely already and it looks excellent but had no time to get them to fire it up

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
thr1 said:
titanium

high mount ? you are most likely going to loose passenger pegs....

with Kawasakis' and Hindles' are the best....

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
passengers are just performance restrictors:laughing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts