BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a pic of an orange my buddy pulled out of a regular bag of oranges. It makes you want one pretty bad doesn't it, or maybe something else. It's nice to see that you might stumble upon an orangina now and then, but imagine the reaction you'd have if you pulled out an orange with a big ole dong hanging off of it.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
The funny thing is that there's actually a drink with that name...my co-worker drinks it all the time. Makes me laugh! She keeps calling it "orangeena" and I'm like, "Hey it's oran-GINA time!"

http://www.orangina.com/

But aside from that, that aberrated orange is certainly some sort of sign from above...or below.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
BlackScorpion said:
But aside from that, that aberrated orange is certainly some sort of sign from above...or below.
definitely below :evilgrin

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BlackScorpion said:
The funny thing is that there's actually a drink with that name...my co-worker drinks it all the time. Makes me laugh!QUOTE]

Damn I thought I was being all clever and creative with the name Orangina. I was gonna say Vagorange but it just wasnt as good. I have no choice now but to buy the first bottle of Orangina I come across

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
EBAY orange EBAY EBAY, freee money!
Tell your friend to write a good story how he got the orange, and the fact that he is still a virgin and this is a sign. And that he got laid the same night that he bought this orange, etc etc.

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah theres probably some fool somewhere that would actually pay some good coin for that thing, unfortunatly the drunk bastard in the background of the pic (barely visable) threw it against a wall later on and ruined it. He must hate vaginas the gay bastard, certainly oranginas....I love that word

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
are u serious, he destroyed it...what a moron!!! fuck, some ppl dont think

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup quite the moron, at least he didn't take it into the bedroom and ruin it that way

1 - 14 of 14 Posts