BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Got that loop pegged for the third week of July.
Gonna be hot so I just ordered a Macna cooling vest.
Post ride report to follow.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Some of the best riding close-ish to home, fantastic riding area of OR.
I can not disagree with this statement!

·
Ride Solo
4,215 Posts
complete waste of time to ride there. I suggest everyone avoid. :^)

·
Ride Solo
4,215 Posts
Your transparent attempt to keep all the good stuff for yourself will not succeed. :laughing
I love that road out through Halfway and on to Cambridge. Heading south from Cambridge, does anyone here know if any of those roads heading out and around Crane Ck Reservoir are paved? Might be a nice alternative to the 95 on the way to Weiser.

·
Registered
18,876 Posts
Too much to do both ways in one day. I was trying to recall how long it took when I rode last there, but I didn't just do that in a day, it was part of
a longer day.

·
:D
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too much to do both ways in one day. I was trying to recall how long it took when I rode last there, but I didn't just do that in a day, it was part of
a longer day.
Doing both ways is do-able if you turn around at the state line. I'm still considering some variation of that. Trying hard not to overthink/overplan it :)

·
Registered
18,876 Posts
I'm contemplating trailering down on Thursday, riding Friday and sat am, then hauling back Saturday evening. I have plans for sunday, or I'd stay longer.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
What dates do you consider mid august, week of the 11th or 18th?

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Yes... okay I see :laughing

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Definitely want to give the whole John Day area a thorough tire beating. I'm blaming this on everyone named Don...
are you looking for company named Don?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts