BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to set up a ride heading out to either Osoyoos or Penticton on the 15 th which is a Saturday. We could either spend the night there in a cheap motel or something or camp, either is fine or we could head back the same day. I was thinking of leaving around 8 or 9 in the morning. I just want to see how many people would be interested in going. If we go we should take the No.7 instead of the no.1.(more twisties and stuff). Anyway I will post a meet place in enough people are interested.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bl1tz said:
that's one LONG ride

Ya but it will be an nice ride, I drove out there a few weeks ago, went through some nice twisties and straight aways. I did not see one cop either.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I'm interested, but I'll have to see what the weather is like. If it's a sunny weekend, I'm in!:thumbup

·
Which way is up?
139 Posts
15/06 Osoyoos ride

Sounds like a good idea. Even if the weather is not that great here if it looks good outside of the lower mainland, as it often does, you can count us in - myself and the wife.

·
are you following me ?
42 Posts
I'll be there, probably with Ing too. And ya, staying overnight would be the best idea I think, either motel or camping it's all good...

·
are you following me ?
42 Posts
Hey Bl1tz

check out my photo gallery... you waved so nice for the camera... :D

and ya, it's a long ride, but hella fun dude, you and white dragon should come.

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
actually I'm going in penticton on june 14th , leaving arround 6:30pm and if it rain that evening I will leave the next morning on the 15th. in case I leave on the 15th , could you post where you're gonna start from and if you come back on the sunday , I'd also like to know where you guys are gonna leave from in penticton.

no rush but it would be great to know.

thanx

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
as I just noticed, it would be an all kawi ride :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
nutcracker said:
as I just noticed, it would be an all kawi ride :)

You will soon find out that is pretty much always the case on long rides....Kawis only

But my exams are on the 18th and 19th of June so I am going to plan to take the 15th off to relax with you all....so should be fun....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Human, I'm glad to see that you came around and decided to join us. As for a meeting spot I was thinking the Starbucks at Harris road and Lougheed highway considering that we will be taking the No.7 through to Hope. More twisties, less cops and Traffic. Anyway PM me if you're not sure where the meet spot is. Also my number is 604-942-5875 if you have any other questions. BTW , I think that we are going to be staying in Osoyoos, not Penticton but we should discuss that further in Person or on the phone, not through threads as that could make for a lot of typing but I was thinking of just staying in some cheap motel for the night. CIAO

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
ummm...I am more inclined to head back the same day, I am working Fri&Sat. night....

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Re: Hey Bl1tz

Unholywarrior said:

and ya, it's a long ride, but hella fun dude, you and white dragon should come.

LUCKY for me she's taking bike lessons that weekend !!
.... i can double other chickies now:D

i can't make this ride though, i have final exams that week:(

·
are you following me ?
42 Posts
Re: Re: Hey Bl1tz

bl1tz said:

LUCKY for me she's taking bike lessons that weekend !!
.... i can double other chickies now:D

i can't make this ride though, i have final exams that week:(
It's cool that she's takin lessons and she'll be ridin on her own... but damn she's cute dude, i wouldn't complain about doublin her...lol

too bad ya can't make the ride though, it should be good

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Human said:
ummm...I am more inclined to head back the same day, I am working Fri&Sat. night....
Is there any chance that you could get saturday night off. Its just that heading back the same day would be to much riding. I know how sore you can get just after 3 hours of riding but 10 or so?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Jared said:

Is there any chance that you could get saturday night off. Its just that heading back the same day would be to much riding. I know how sore you can get just after 3 hours of riding but 10 or so?

Iwilltry, but you folks should stay, I have done longer rides, so no worries for me...but will definitely be more fun to spend the night with you all :D:D:D

·
are you following me ?
42 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Bl1tz

bl1tz said:

send her a pm !!:D
we're half siblings:rolleyes
Ohhh, that explains it...lol, otherwise I would have had to say you were out of your mind to not want her riding with you Bl1tz....:laughing
well, she can ride with me anytime

:thumbup

1 - 20 of 56 Posts