BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of where I can get a chain guard? Don't really like the stock black plastic one.

I've seen LP's chain guard but I just wanted to know if there were others out there...because I haven't seen many.

Anyone have any pictures of theirs?

Thanks

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Paint yours and it will look way better. It'll be way cheaper too. I doubt there are any shops the the GVA that sell these items. You'll probably have to go south of the border.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Try www.dynamohumm.com they are located in Quebec so you won't have to pay the exchange extortion or duty. I know they sell Thurn chainguards for Honda, but I'm not sure about Kawie guards. Maybe go with an NWS integrated hugger/chain guard. Sweet looking!

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
Hu99 said:
Try www.dynamohumm.com they are located in Quebec so you won't have to pay the exchange extortion or duty. I know they sell Thurn chainguards for Honda, but I'm not sure about Kawie guards. Maybe go with an NWS integrated hugger/chain guard. Sweet looking!
Have you ordered from these guys before? I am interested in an NWS hugger and have been in contact with them.

What do you think? Will they be cheaper than my local dealer?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
When I had my VFR I oredered a Baglux system from them and a Thurn chainguard. Great people to deal with and very quick. They're top-notch, nothing to worry about.

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
nah the ones I had posted hehe, sorry bout the confusion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts