BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry we missed the Anasis (spelling?) Island ride with you guys... but we had a fun little stunt fest for a few minutes in the North Van automall after We rode to Cypress... No pics of wheelies though since the camera battery died soon after the skiing pics:p

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
great pics man. I don't have the guts to try any of that shit.:eek :D .

B

·
0 Posts
great pics...gotta have confidence to do that shit with no helmets!:eek :eek

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just wish we had more pics of some other stuff we did. It was a fun day... and it's not courage... it's STUPIDITY. We do wear helmets but just for the pics we took them off, so if anyone wants to go for it wear a friggin helmet! :)

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
skid-mark said:
... and it's not courage... it's STUPIDITY.
Yeah, that's what I was going to say...courage? guts? I don't think so...

Nice pics guys.

B

·
0 Posts
cool. i wanna be driving down marine one day and see someone Christ stand by me!

B

·
0 Posts
don't your shoes catch on the pavement? I 've always worried about that.

K

·
0 Posts
IS THAT A ZX-4R I SEE ?!?!?

HOW !!?!??? I thought there's no way in hell you could get those imported and titled legally in canada !!?!?

Or is that not a 4R, but something else, like a older 7R ??

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've already had way more than one time... my bike has had a few paintjobs and major parts raplaced...

As for the gripping while skiing... yes if you put too much pressure you'll grip and fall hard... that's where the trial and error comes into play. If you have no pressure the bike'll steer into the curb... fast!

The only way to learn is to try... and unfortunatly crash. Everyone crashes, it's just a matter of when... and if you learn something from it it'll make you a better rider in the long run... if you're alive:)

I would do so much crazier stuff if I didn't have to pay for the damages.... so I have to be a bit careful. Once I can afford a beater stunt bike then the fun will really start:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts