BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4986 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
ouch justin! your posts are always filled with such (insert your own adjective)truth, it could hurt this young man's feelings. it's like rays of light are coming at me from my screen when i read your stuff, like god shining down from heaven above:laughing

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
ouch justin! your posts are always filled with such (insert your own adjective)truth, it could hurt this young man's feelings. it's like rays of light are coming at me from my screen when i read your stuff, like god shining down from heaven above:laughing
I have no intention on hurting anyones feeling , just putting a buyers point in the forefront . I had his bike short listed on my replacement list , but after reading all his post , not a chance I would buy it , (maybe I should lowball him:laughing ) . I just read the link from Kerunt :laughing :laughing , nice one bro . Maybe I can find the link to the ride from lasy year ??????????

·
mike was taken
530 Posts
You know , the one when you got home and went online to complain about all those crazy riders speeding like asshol*s and then when called out by a GSK-R rider who rode with you that same week , about doing wheelies on the streeet , you quickly went and removed all those pictures and deleted some posts you made to hide your bull from curious eyes , I remember well Mikey Boy , Judge not lest ye be judged ,
Oh was he the guy that was bitching out people for being dangerous, while he had videos of himself doing highspeed runs and wheelies at deltaport, while passing cars on the shoulder at like 200km/h+ ?

This just went to another level of funny.

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
I'd give him 500 bucks to just shut up :laughing , Found the link , read my first post #1 then standard stuff till page 9-10 , too bad Phantom deleted alot of his posts , but you get the jist of it , It had 8,500 views , big topic last season , dragged from the depths :laughing , oh well it's still winter , nothing better to do right now........... LINK ------> http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102989&highlight=great+escape **************************************************************************************************

·
Registered
560 Posts
Oh was he the guy that was bitching out people for being dangerous, while he had videos of himself doing highspeed runs and wheelies at deltaport, while passing cars on the shoulder at like 200km/h+ ?

thats him:laughing

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts

Yup , some how they all were deleted mysteriously right after that .:surrender

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'd give him 500 bucks to just shut up :laughing , Found the link , read my first post #1 then standard stuff till page 9-10 , too bad Phantom deleted alot of his posts , but you get the jist of it , It had 8,500 views , big topic last season , dragged from the depths :laughing , oh well it's still winter , nothing better to do right now...........http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102989&highlight=great+escape
i remember that thread pretty well, i missed out on your ride last year cuz my bike was already out of comission, page11 is where its starts to get really good, really too bad all the good posts are gone......sniff, sniff:laughing

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,281 Posts
I'd give him 500 bucks to just shut up :laughing , Found the link , read my first post #1 then standard stuff till page 9-10 , too bad Phantom deleted alot of his posts , but you get the jist of it , It had 8,500 views , big topic last season , dragged from the depths :laughing , oh well it's still winter , nothing better to do right now...........http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102989&highlight=great+escape
From that thread:

But speed isn't the issue , the last CBR 125 ride to merrit had a bike lowside on Hwy 8
I think you got your facts wrong Justin ;).

AFAIK, I'm the only one who ever posted CBR125 rides to Merritt, and no one ever low slided on them! Running out of gas on the other hand... that's another story :D

I do remember one of the times I joined up with you crazy lot on the same run (I think Stacey organized that ride?), and a red 600RR went down right after Merritt - maybe that's what you were thinking of?

But either way, great thread!

·
Registered
560 Posts
holy fuck justin, i dont remember u posting the pics of ur bike there, i only saw ur gear there last year........shit, wonder what that cost ur buddy to fix?

its always great to re-read threads when the weather is shitty!

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
From that thread:

I think you got your facts wrong Justin ;).

AFAIK, I'm the only one who ever posted CBR125 rides to Merritt, and no one ever low slided on them! Running out of gas on the other hand... that's another story :D

I do remember one of the times I joined up with you crazy lot on the same run (I think Stacey organized that ride?), and a red 600RR went down right after Merritt - maybe that's what you were thinking of?

But either way, great thread!
Merrit was Incognegro , he was right infront of me when he went down , lucky it was the straight from one side of the valley to the other , a rider on a CBR 125 went down on a group ride ( maybe not all 125's ) lowsided on some gravel , same as me :laughing . I think he just came in too hot , you 125 guys are crazy:rockon , Stacey did organize , that was a good day , except for MadMax .............

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
If it is supposed te be such a good deal why has it not sold ,might want to think about getting of your high horse about all those lowballers .

But it'll do 287 kph !! how many other R6's can do that ?!?!

:horse

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
Figured Mike would have responded by now but I just noticed Phantom hasn't replied because he is in the Infraction Zone , I missed what he said to deserve that . Hope he isn't taking the good natured ribbing to seriously :devillook It's winter , were all bitchy ............:laughing

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,281 Posts
Merrit was Incognegro , he was right infront of me when he went down , lucky it was the straight from one side of the valley to the other , a rider on a CBR 125 went down on a group ride ( maybe not all 125's ) lowsided on some gravel , same as me :laughing . I think he just came in too hot , you 125 guys are crazy:rockon , Stacey did organize , that was a good day , except for MadMax .............
Hmm, must have been a rebelious 125 that refused to go on one of my rides!

I missed what he said to deserve that .
Head on over to the 06 R6 Gearing thread ;)

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
Hmm, must have been a rebelious 125 that refused to go on one of my rides!

Head on over to the 06 R6 Gearing thread ;)
See ,125'ers crazy rebels the lot of ya ............. I thought he was from up country, Kamloops or Kelowna area ??? , Nice work Mods , Flowrider for Obamas udersecretary of Banhammermenation , I had sushi on saturday with the boys , in between stops at bike shops from Abby to Richmond , was a good day .

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,281 Posts
Why does he get to kiss your avatar? I want in!

21 - 40 of 4986 Posts