BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

4981 - 4986 of 4986 Posts

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Crappy old motorcycle ....... go wave $1500 under his nose and he will jump on it!
I'm thinking more the 30/45 package deal, a couple of the GSXRs the 750 SFC and maybe that GP bike. Oh and maybe one of the NS400Rs.

You should be booking your ticket to Vegas for January. That auction will totally solve your new bike flip flopping.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
I'm thinking more the 30/45 package deal, a couple of the GSXRs the 750 SFC and maybe that GP bike. Oh and maybe one of the NS400Rs.

You should be booking your ticket to Vegas for January. That auction will totally solve your new bike flip flopping.
Sounds like a good shopping list.

The only thing that will cure my bike flopping is gonna be death. Hopefully I'll be in the home in 45 yrs trying to figure out which new mind controlled hover bike I want!

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Crappy old motorcycle ....... go wave $1500 under his nose and he will jump on it!

Gonna be 3 of those in Vegas this January.

I must admit to being a bit happy with myself, looking through the Jan/Feb issue of Motorcycle Classics Magazine. 2 of my 7 bikes are chatted about although slightly different years of my '89 RC30, and my '91 R100GS. The description of the little RC is, as my buddy and writer of the article, Robert Smith wrote, is very accurate.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Yeah, I saw that ad too. Seemed a loser/Harley kind of thing to post. But maybe I'm just being critical.

4981 - 4986 of 4986 Posts