BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4986 Posts

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
Why does he get to kiss your avatar? I want in!
I know you all wanted a bigger pic so I took an opportunity and exploited the shite out of it :devillook

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
Oh was he the guy that was bitching out people for being dangerous, while he had videos of himself doing highspeed runs and wheelies at deltaport, while passing cars on the shoulder at like 200km/h+ ?

This just went to another level of funny.

Yep, I was on that same ride in August. I tried to explain to Phenom that I can't go 200 km/h on my Triumph Thruxton and that I'd average 80 - 90 km/h with the twisties. He responded "Who are you trying to fool" kind of thing and then promptly deleted his response.

That's very flattering, someone telling me I ride a 200 km/h Thruxton. :laughing

·
backslider
11,214 Posts
"stays a hot chick's ass" ....

Idiots - that's probably a she-male in Thailand!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
You guys are looking at it all wrong. these guys are prob being told by their better halfs to ditch the bikes so if they list them for stupid prices they will never sell and their counterparts are non the wiser. It's all an illusion. good work gentlemen. good work

·
Stargaze
1,618 Posts
You guys are looking at it all wrong. these guys are prob being told by their better halfs to ditch the bikes so if they list them for stupid prices they will never sell and their counterparts are non the wiser. It's all an illusion. good work gentlemen. good work
not a very good "better half" if shes tellin you to ditch your interests and passion in life

·
23,539 Posts
HaHa, ya, not a bad angle, forgot about that tactic....you may be right!

·
Registered
921 Posts
If your wife says get rid of it tell me what guy is going to say no. it's easier to fight another day then die in a pointless battle.

This is why staying single is crutial to personal sanity!!!!!!

·
road rash
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
you guy's took this add-talk way to far....next time I'll post:-- NO GIRLS IN CONVERSATION.

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
Let's see, thats 4 times by 15 minutes a time which now makes it another hour you owe me jafkaf81. Keep up the good work :D
OK , OK ....G.I. , I'll give you the hour for free , but you have to pay extra for the "Happy Ending" ...........:eek

·
Brain my damaged.
259 Posts
That why I still have my muscle car. The ex wanted me to sell when she got knocked up. I posted for $20K more than anyone would ever pay. I even showed her a episode of the Barrett auction, showing her "the Good deal" my car was. Still have the car and she is long gone!!

·
23,539 Posts
That is gold, he's going to have stang drivers and sportbike riders hunting him down for a bounty soon!

Today's classic posts from phantom, just in case he deletes them.

Clearly he has superior social skills, leaving a trail of rainbows and sunshine wherever he visits:

do you honestly think I care if I have a reputation with people on a mustang site ? if you like me or not... Its pretty funny as well that you all put down my bike saying it cant do this and that, do any of you even own a 2006 or newer r6 with a 1 down 4 up setup with a pcIII and exhaust??? I didnt think so! so keep on shit talking and make your 5000 dollar mustang sound like the enzo its not.

and because I said I am not a pro wheelie guy that goes down the freeway at balance point I guess that makes me a liar and makes my rep go down the drain... Boooo hoooo I guess I better go cry to my mommy
say that to my face then iceman. Ya I said I pulled a balance point wheelie thru a fucking corner your moron. If you dont think Bikes cant pull the front wheel up pulling thru a corner you obviously have never watched gp races have you. By no means am I saying I am a gp racer I am just saying if you have any kind of skill it can be done. Guess that makes me a faggot loser .... its not even worth typing out petty insults to you on the internet. get a life!
its called being sarcastic. I never implied that I did a balance point wheelie thru a corner. I said lift the front tire/wheelie etc not a fucking balance point wheelie you nub.

I find that funny that most of u with the retarded comments are the ones who never fucking show your face at any meet or cruise etc. You talk like your all that yet where the fuck are you? Yet I am the loser! get a fucking life. I guess that must hurt ur feelings the my toys are worth more then your pos mustangs.
Im glad you all have nothing better to do with ur lives then discuss where my house is. would you like me to leave a ladder outside so you can climb up to my window and watch me undress or somthing? since you guys do nothing but sit here and bitch like old ladies all day long.
5L drive out here right now we can settle this pretty easy
common faggot get out here and say this shit to my face you piece of shit. deal with it like a man unless ur to much of a pussy then shut the fuck up
obviously! otherwise you would fucking step up. so come thro somthing at my house, or you egg boy see what happens
He threatens to burn my house down and you think I am going to chase him around? if you want to talk shit like that 5L I have no problem beating the living fuck out of you.
well if I am such a faggot,bitch or whatever else you want to call me 5L that you result in threatening to thro maltoffs at my house and burn my house get the fuck out here and deal with it like a fucking man instead of acting like a little bitch hidding behind your keyboard. Otherwise there is alternate ways of dealing with people who are threatening to burn down somones house!
yea thats right you threaten me or my family you better be prepared to deal with it.
I gave u the chance to show up like a man and deal with it.. you didnt want to, so if your such a smart guy I would recomend you shut up. I am pretty sure any of you would be pissed if somone threatened to burn your fucking house. I dont know any of you and sorry but none of you are my friends so this is not exactly a laughing matte

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Best ones there are:

Ya I said I pulled a balance point wheelie thru a fucking corner your moron.

and

I never implied that I did a balance point wheelie thru a corner. I said lift the front tire/wheelie etc not a fucking balance point wheelie you nub.

Who's ridden with this :jerkoff ? Anyone?

41 - 60 of 4986 Posts