BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

81 - 100 of 4986 Posts

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
from your mouth to God's ears my friend!!! its a little ridiculous, apparently the bike industry in Canada lives inside a bubble, where they dont even realize you can run for president if you're colored :) yeh i said it so there!!!

seriously, Pacific has 07 R1 for 11999, n' 08 R1 for 12999 + +... yah right..!!

09's are hitting dealer floors all over US already chumps!!! completely out to lunch on what RECESSION means!!! i wonder how many dealers are sitting there watching a $10k with legs walk in, take a look at all the pretty colors n' walk right out without even so much as a hello...

i've heard several reports all over the US, 09 R1s OTD for $10800.... i can just hear it now, yeh but thats American Dollar! look at the exchange rate!! blah blah blah...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Affordable!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1029943655.html

2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary - $15000 (Surrey)

The 50th Anniversary Yamaha R6 (600CC)bike. Only 3900Km, runs great and sounds great as well. Not many in BC, yellow/black and white. No accident, mint conditions. Selling extra hardware (jacket, gloves, helmets) if you are interested. (going back to school and can not take care of this baby anymore)
-all stock parts
Beautiful bike. Contact me for more information
(only serious inquiries, no test drives)

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Oh come on now. $15k for an 06 R6? Thats cheap man. I mean, they can do balance point wheelies while sliding sideways in 4th gear! Why shouldn't it cost as much as an 08 RSV 1000?:laughing
no, I meant it's the best deal in the thread! I already mailed him my cash.

Told him he could keep the change.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I might actually just buy a new bike for my first bike...
I wish I lived in the states, 2007 Ninja 250 for $2000 USD on CL.
Here, for 3K CDN you can buy a 1995 Ninja 250. Go figure.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
So buy it in the states, and drag it home. I'm kinda sorta looking at an Aprilia RSV 1000 for next season. They seem to be $20k out the door up here, but I've found some leftover 07's and 08's in the US for under $12k out the door.

·
mike was taken
530 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
wow im glad i found this site, i thought 90% of the bikes on craigslist were way out to lunch but now i know, thanks guys

·
DPT Downtown Poser Team
1,148 Posts
just don't give a shit. i feel the same thing sometimes when i see people post stupid price on their bikes. they just won't see it at that kind of price, period. but over the time i choose to ignore it coze it just doesn't concern me anymore

·
Registered
434 Posts
A little off topic...

Reverse Trike CB600 / RX7 (Gibsons)
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-02-18, 4:31PM PST

This is a serious project for a serious builder. Most controls are in. It needs brakes and steering amoung other things, obviously.

81 - 100 of 4986 Posts