BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of milage do you get out of a tank in touring mode? 18 liters with a 4 liter reserve. . .

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Was at British Italian the other day. I was drooling all over those. I want one sooooo bad....

·
Registered
799 Posts
If I ever see one of these in real life I will fall down sobbing and clawing at my eyes. How much do they ask for one in Vancouver, around 22k?

·
Ride Solo
4,219 Posts
If I ever see one of these in real life I will fall down sobbing and clawing at my eyes. How much do they ask for one in Vancouver, around 22k?
Price is $17990 as advertised on British Italian's website.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
New bike fever Kent?

Frankly I find them totaly ugly. I'm not a fan of the new Italian styles in bikes. Far too busy with fake technobabble design details that look like they came from different designers that never talked to each other.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I've got some friends with older Mille's, Tuono's and Falco's. Apparently there's a world of difference in power, fuel economy, etc. after some de-restricting mods are done, you might want to look into that a little more deeply.

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New bike fever Kent?

Frankly I find them totaly ugly. I'm not a fan of the new Italian styles in bikes. Far too busy with fake technobabble design details that look like they came from different designers that never talked to each other.
I can't get them out of my head. However, I'm realistically looking at late 2008 before my next purchase. I like to fantasize though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts