BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been thinking of getting my bike painted a solid colour...can anyone recommend a reliable/affordable shop?:confused :confused

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
If you contact Ron @ Burnaby Kawasaki, he should be able to refer you to a shop.. it ain't cheap though I'll tell you that right now.. minimum $1200 for a good job.

If you want just a real slap together job one of the guys at D&G quoted me about $700

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks absolut...i was looking to spend around 1000 and i assumed i would have to take off the tank/fairings myself

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
If you talk to Ron at BK, he'll probably give you a number for a guy named Leedum, he'll do an awesome job apparently for much less than D&G will charge you. The more prep work you do, the less it'll cost ya as this guy teaches how to paint for his day job and just paints on the side for some extra coin.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good...thanks and keep up the good work on the site..:D :) :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paint

i just got my bike painted gloss black. I did the body work and primed it myself and it cost $350 with taxes. They did a really good job too. Contact Skid Mark for the shops name because he took it in for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts