BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Meet you on Sedna!
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(yes... i searched the archives already...)

Anyone have any comment as to where to park our bikes in Gastown at the end nearer to Steamworks / Harbour Centre?

Free spots are even better of course! :rockon

G

·
0 Posts
The Easy Park lot next to Storyeum appear to have some room for motorcycle just before the gate. I work in that area and sometimes park there. I can ask tomorrow.

As for their rates, it's $1 for every half hour, up to $7 for 12 hours. I think they have early bird rate but never pay attention coz I never get there before 8:00.

·
Meet you on Sedna!
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks G4Rider... sounds reasonable and a high-visibility (read: safe) area to park the bike... will check it out next week...

G

·
0 Posts
EasyPark Lot #31

There are 4 spots across (maybe 40 ft) the attendant's booth, and the rate for motorcycle is 25% off regular rate. It is definitely visible from the booth, and hidden from the street.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
^ That free spot is up his ass, so its your choice. Urine soaked parkade or shitty free spot.... its a tough one I know.

·
Meet you on Sedna!
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ LOL

Okay, I found a sweet (and free) spot... but since "doug" is out of my circle of trust with his lame input, feel free to PM me and I'll tell anyone else! :p

D

·
0 Posts
maverick, if every tom, dick, and harry knew where i parked, i wouldn't have a spot when i need it most.

it's hard enough to get to with all the commercial traffic as it is.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Furthest most northern cul-de-sac of Abbot St. has some wedge room for a bike or two beside metered spots. I've parked my bike up on the sidewalk next to the furthest end of the carpet store and I've been okay, since it's not like I'm blocking any pedestrian usage. I see other bikes parked there, too.

I've got a warm and secure spot in a secret underground location for ACK... $150 per month in Gastown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts