Pick all the items that you would spend $25k

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the beginning, my budget for this sport was set about $2 to 4k tops; which I theorectically was thinking to include bike, gear and insurance.

I believe, as of today, I've spent about $25k in total. I no longer blink at the cost of anything that I think that is needed.

What are you priorities if you had $25k to spend? (poll coming up)

Edit: 25k was not spent all at once. It started out with only bike, insurance and gear. Later on, it was new tires, brake locks, alarm, then a bit more gear, leathers, waterproof gear and so on. Everyday I would find that I needed that "one thing more" to make my ride better.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think I'd take the 25k and go travelling for a while....see how far I could get with that much.... It would be one hell of a vacation, and I'd finally get to see the rest of the world. That's something that would definitely easier now than when I'm 50.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
hookers and blow. hookers and blow.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
You know what I would do with $25K?

I would invest half in doris mutual funds, then I'd take the other half to my friend Asadula who works in securities...

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Considering this is a motorcycle forum, my housing is adequate, I eat well, I have a supportive circle of friends.
I'd spend $25,000 on motorcycle travel.
Gas, food, lodgings, maintenance.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Definitely buy another house.

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
It looks like some people in this thread are stretching their trolling skills a little thin ......... quality not quantity is the key!

Since I already got a bike that I love and gets me the chicks,
I would spend the $25k on two henchmen to follow me around, open doors, mediate my conversations for me, <whisper> "Mr. Bluenote says he'd like the LARGE hot chocolate, ms. tim hortons worker.." , and, of course, provide a running laugh track to my jokes.

Which frankly, would be priceless, and so cheap at the price...

Cory

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i'd get some hookers and blow then i'd hire Bluenote's henchmen afterwards to do the things he talked about.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Maybe this guy is a grown up version of Ralph from the Simpsons?

If I had $25k to spend, I'd put a downpayment on a house. If this were 10 years down the road ad I already had a house, chances are I'd also have kids and wouldn't be spending $25k on frivolous things.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
If I had 25K I'd hire someone to live my life here, including sitting here and reading this shit and doing my posts... while I escape on my bike to a sunny destination til May.

:cheers

·
BOOBIES
201 Posts
two chicks at the same time

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.