BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the guy who makes pazzo brake and clutch levers?
I know he has a shop somewhere in langley.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Markus is a great guy. I went and picked up my levers in Langley here I thought the guy would just take my money and show me the door. NOPE gave me a 30 minute tour, showed me how the levers are machined, his bikes, his shipping area, told me about how busy he is. Very cool guy and great product.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
id vote pazzo over CRG anyday ,had em side by side ,PAZZO's are better build by far . just prepare to have every dickhead click them back and forth to see how they work

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
I've got my pazzo stubbies on....LOVE 'em! :rockon I just wish that they were a little less orange and a bit more gold....oh well!

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
borderline said:
id vote pazzo over CRG anyday ,had em side by side ,PAZZO's are better build by far . just prepare to have every dickhead click them back and forth to see how they work

Ya no shit, I've had 3 people stop by to see the new race bike, and that's the first thing everyone does......already driving me nuts....

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
The "clicking mechanism" allows you to adjust the distance from the lever to the bar. People with small hands can adjust the levers in, people with big hands... you get the idea. But really it's not all about hand size, it's about personal preference -- what feels best to you.

I looooove mine! :thumbup Not just for the adjustability, but for their shape. They feel so much better than stock. And look great too.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
gordopolis said:
The "clicking mechanism" allows you to adjust the distance from the lever to the bar. People with small hands can adjust the levers in, people with big hands... you get the idea. But really it's not all about hand size, it's about personal preference -- what feels best to you.

I looooove mine! :thumbup Not just for the adjustability, but for their shape. They feel so much better than stock. And look great too.
Thanks for the report. I, too, was wondering what the big deal about his levers was.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i just installed my shorties last week, and are very well made
picked them up from markus's shop in langley

comfort is superior to stock thats for sure, and they look 10x better

·
Registered
202 Posts
What makes them so expensive and how much did you pay?

Also, with only one easy flat head screw holding them on that a dime could turn, don't you worry about someone walking away with your $300 levers?

·
(newbie)
333 Posts
my sotck levers adjust ...4 settings...but no matter what setting I use i find it hard to pull the clutch in with only two fingers....how many settings do pazzo have and is there a mechanism that makes them much more easy to pull in

1 - 20 of 26 Posts