BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My GF had Pazzo levers on her VFR years ago and really liked them. I decided to order a pair for my CBR. As part of my search for a dealer I found out that they are a Canadian company. Better still, they are right here in BC. In Langley. Yikes! I just got my bro to pick up my order for me as he lives a bit closer to their shop. You can't get any happier than when you buy local and get great stuff too.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
yup. and if you're as lucky as i was, you get a nice long chat about 'the business' to accompany the levers...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well now you're just making me feel bad for not picking them up myself. Maybe when the virus stuff is at a safer level I will call and see what they say about a shop visit. I have 3 CNC machines in my basement but not to their level so I'd loved to see the shop or at least chat about the business ( I spent 30 years as an accountant so the biz end also piques my interest. )

·
To torque or not?
880 Posts
Markus is a true enthusiast. And he makes a great product.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,277 Posts
Had no idea those were made locally. Very cool!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for telling the rest of us.

Reactions: doser

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Old new to you maybe. When I told Markus about my experience, he said he still gets orders where people ask him to FedEx AIR to Surrey and other nearby places. Let's not all think that just because we know, everyone else should too.

·
100% Asshole
3,394 Posts
I have seen many many threads on how the cheap Chinese levers are just as good. They definitely are not as good in any way to Pazzo levers, from anodizing, materials, fittings or fit. The only thing better is the price but that reflects the quality, I have had both types for a couple of my bikes.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
I have seen many many threads on how the cheap Chinese levers are just as good. They definitely are not as good in any way to Pazzo levers, from anodizing, materials, fittings or fit. The only thing better is the price but that reflects the quality, I have had both types for a couple of my bikes.
Wuhan bat flu crisis well established,,,,,,,I would not consider products from the source country of this world problem. Even at 1/2 the price. I've seen both side by side, genuine Pazzo products apex in every way.

·
Registered
8,766 Posts
Me too, this is old news. I thought this was some sort of trick question. I thought it was pretty common knowledge this company was in Langley.
yep.. i honestly thought it was 'click-bait'.. Langley company for as long as I can remember.. had 'em on my R6 in 2006

chinese crap always has really shitty anodizing.. black turns to purple when exposed to the sun..

for the R1 i went with full clutch replacement via ASV, and Accossato 19x18 master cylinder

even better than simply swapping levers, but if i were to run a lever only, Pazzo Racing would get my $$

Old new to you maybe. When I told Markus about my experience, he said he still gets orders where people ask him to FedEx AIR to Surrey and other nearby places. Let's not all think that just because we know, everyone else should too.
we didnt assume shit, google is your friend.. also helps to check their address. its clearly listed on their website btw.. always has been ;)

and yes it has been discussed on this very forum, well over 10 years ago.. i'm sure i posted it at least once ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'll step in it I suppose. I had no idea they were local, and it will certainly affect my decision when upgrading levers. So I appreciate the thread and heads up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts