BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this or heard about someone doing this? I got a 2-piece (all black) that gets hot as all hell in the summer. I was thinkin about taking it to a leather place and have them perforate the front of the jacket and pants. I Don't know if this is a dumb idea or what....??! Think it can be done?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, thanks for the info. I think I'll check out the local leather shops as well, now that I know its something that can be done.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
look into getting some vents put in it then when its cool you can zipp em shut....pokin holes may not work depending if there is a liner inside

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
Mr.Sushi ya ha said:
look into getting some vents put in it then when its cool you can zipp em shut....pokin holes may not work depending if there is a liner inside
nah.

fully perforated leathers rock!

I was riding around for quite a while today in mine... like freakin' air conditioning out there.

when it's colder, you just wear a gore windstopper layer underneath, or rain gear overtop.

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
I checked with many shops last year when I found my race suit was impossibly hot.. no one would touch it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts