BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this year I've commited to trying to raise money for kids under going cancer treatments.
Pls see: http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63912

This is my first time to try to raise money / awareness for this kinda thing.

So here is it:
To all those I've helped out Eg: fixed your bikes or taken newbs on rides where they came back without crashing.... given away stuff for free... sold stuff for a beer and a hand shake... anyone who has had a "pete's burger" at my house
I'm calling out to you to. No donation is too small!
:thumbup

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
too bad for you....you aint getting any money from you... im collecting already!!

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
not orange... color up for debate... i will make it whatever color that the person with the highest pledge decides!!

·
Ghost SV Rider
1,469 Posts
At the moment, I can't donate Pete. Already sent a cheque to Bernie.

If anyone wants to sponsor me... I may do it... ;)

T

·
0 Posts
You can take $100 off of the bill of the bike if you purchase + that to your bald stash....

T

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats awsome guys! I appreciate the support.

Oh and about the cat.... err um I'm not in the pimp business. :laughing

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
I was thinkin' of doing the bald thing myself ...but I'd be happy to pay Pete instead. Count me in. $20? ;)

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Good old Pete said:
Ok this year I've commited to trying to raise money for kids under going cancer treatments.
Pls see: http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63912

This is my first time to try to raise money / awareness for this kinda thing.

So here is it:
To all those I've helped out Eg: fixed your bikes or taken newbs on rides where they came back without crashing.... given away stuff for free... sold stuff for a beer and a hand shake... anyone who has had a "pete's burger" at my house
I'm calling out to you to. No donation is too small!
:thumbup

Shit, I havn't even had a Petes burger ar your house! I'll flip some cash yer way if ya let me shave my initials on the side of yer head!:laughing or even better let me shave Hondas rule on your head:evilgrin

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Group Balding Buy? HAHAHA

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alternateimpact said:
Shit, I havn't even had a Petes burger ar your house! I'll flip some cash yer way if ya let me shave my initials on the side of yer head!:laughing or even better let me shave Hondas rule on your head:evilgrin
Funny enough spring bbq season is coming up soon I was just talking with Peggy about when so stay tuned.
Also it will be a cold day in hell when "Hondas rule" very very cold.
:devillook

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Good old Pete said:
Funny enough spring bbq season is coming up soon I was just talking with Peggy about when so stay tuned.
Put me on that list please.

Good old Pete said:
Also it will be a cold day in hell when "Hondas rule" very very cold. :devillook
I agree that will be followed by the even colder day in hell when Kawi doesn't equal JUNK!

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
can i reserve a table for two at Chez PPs!!

·
independent Amsoil dealer
2,295 Posts
Pete man, let me know when the BBQ is. I can bring some UFC DVD's over as well for some possible late afternoon/ night time fun. As long as I am not working that day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts