BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man, found this surfing around the net, looked very similar to your R1's exhaust.. thought you might like to see it:

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
PH-Q2.....when your ready to market your design, let me know. If you have proper documentation, I can hook you up with someone that may be able to get you some of your expenses back as R&D. The consultant works on a percentage basis so there really nothing to lose.

·
Registered
725 Posts
im sorry but i dont like it, looks like it is going to shoot a piece of toast at me:D

call me conventional but i think hi mounts like adams are the king and traditional undertails are cool too but that is a little too extreme for me

·
Jackie Chan's stuntdouble
1,535 Posts
I wasn't sure at first, but I seem to like it more each time I look at that picture.

As Kit has pointed out, it is also more convenient for preparing breakfast than the traditional "manifold cooker" method. Just hold the revs at 5,000 for a few seconds and your pop-tart will be ready to eat.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
absolutdm where did ya find that?
fuck that looks close to mine, O well great minds think alike?
No I'v never seen that one before,but I can say it's one of the best ones I'v seen so far!
I just got sick of seeing two cans pointing out the back of a bike ,when one will do! and the two cans were usually just cans that are fitted to the side of a bike............so if one can works on a bike , then why would ya carry around two with ya?
atleast that one looks purpose built!
If you have any more info on this UTC I would appreciate you sending it to me.Thanks.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
atomlowe thanks for the info, and I'll get a hold of you when done.

One thing I was thinking about when crash testing this thing,is how it will fare?
I'v seen a few crashes.........light ones, where the can folds up like a big old mack truck,and renders itself usless.
I'm hoping this won't happen with this application? and if you wad you can while under the tail section,you got bigger problems than just a bent can.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
one more thing ! This can is gunna shoot Filet Megnon steak's at ya............not toast,hang around if your hungry enough.lol

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
are you making the can for a liter bike for now or a 600 ? 750 ? which bike ? and you making the full system ?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I'll be making them for the 1000 first,then the 750 kuz I got some people lined up for that one,and I'm sure the 600 won't be far behind.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry Steve, I just grabbed the picture off of some other site that no details once so ever.. although I'll keep my eye out if I see more.

Thought you'd like to see it anyways. :p

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
well let me know if you need a 600cc bike to try it on.....:D

PH-Q2 said:
I'll be making them for the 1000 first,then the 750 kuz I got some people lined up for that one,and I'm sure the 600 won't be far behind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts