·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the hosting sites are normally a safe bet. But the forum software should be able to post up a download from your device or a random image from the net. There are more of these dead image in the road rage thread.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok along the tool bar there's a picture button. When you click it you get the option to pick from the computer or from a URL link.

This is from the computer.

View attachment 140458

Via the URL link though it just comes up as invalid link.

In the preview the image was visible but when I hit post it's gone.

·
Posing with conviction
5,384 Posts
I click the Go Advanced button below the post entry field, then go to Manage Attachments, brings up a dialogue box, in the upper right hand corner there is an upload button. Here you can load up one to two images at a time, click upload, then at the bottom of the dialogue there is an area that shows thumbnails of the just uploaded images, they should be checkmarked, then to the right of that is a button that sez place inline or something to that effect, hit preview, look, adjust line spacing with carriage returns, tweak more to taste, hit preview again if necessary and then hit submit. Boom.

Going from memory but think that is pretty close to how I placed all the images in the Clearing the Cascades thread.

·
Administrator
316 Posts
Thanks heisenberg9m, does this way work for you Danke. I've submitted a ticket to our tech team to have a look into posting images with the "Insert image" icon. (#2604691)

Niall

1 - 20 of 41 Posts