BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather was good on the weekend so I toke a few pics with my friend's camera. The blue in real is a lot darker, not sure why it turned out so light in the photos.

B

·
0 Posts
nice work! where'd you have it done? The wheels really turned out well too.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
holy shit, nice stuff man, where did you get it painted ? this isn't a stock color scheme is it ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bike is stock! There was no custom paint work. Does it look custom? My friend low-sided it last year. I bought it from him for a pretty good deal and was lucky to find an exact set of used fairings from Rocky Mountain Motorsports. The signals were knocked off too and I thought about flush mounts, but found an used turn signal for cheap so replaced it with that instead. Everything looks good as new now! :D

Miteorite: yes, it was in front of the public market in front of my friend's store... but i'm not a CS fan.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
AlphaRed said:
The bike is stock! There was no custom paint work. Does it look custom? My friend low-sided it last year. I bought it from him for a pretty good deal and was lucky to find an exact set of used fairings from Rocky Mountain Motorsports. The signals were knocked off too and I thought about flush mounts, but found an used turn signal for cheap so replaced it with that instead. Everything looks good as new now! :D

Miteorite: yes, it was in front of the public market in front of my friend's store... but i'm not a CS fan.

no way, I have never seen anything like it, it's like a liquidy blue....really beautiful, you better come to the next meet we all want to see....

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
nice paint, looks like you gave her a nice good wax before the photo shoot :) my baby needs a good waxing :(

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Sweet bike man, I really like the blue 9's.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have actually never waxed the bike. it's quite dirty from in close, but the metallic paint really makes it shine.

Hu99... nope.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Very nice Alpha...looks sweet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts