BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured after today, seeing those pics from some of the bikers with their bikes and actually putting a face and a name to the site names, we should set up a date that we can gather the whole lot of us and make it a picture day. i would imagine If we start talking about it now, then in due time we can gather enough people to have ideas and preferably a date that would be convenient to do so. What U all think??

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And PS.. this could be a great opportunity to kick off the summer and perhaps have BBQ!:D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
sounds like a excellent idea.... the dyno day would probably be a good time to get lots of pictures in.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
I'm down...BBQ sounds good. Anyone know how to strap one of those things to the back of a Kawasaki?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I would be in, I have a good digital camera, a tripod and dv video cam, so I could take some pics, I think in Hi Res 3.3 megapixels I can store 77 pictures on one of my camera's and my other 3.4 megapixel one can store 245 (uses IBM microdrive) I would be into playing photographer, as I don't use the stuff nearly enough.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Harps.. its simple..U take the BBQ, use a net...tie it down, use some rubber hoses, attach to exhausts, add a filter, connect to bottom of BBQ. there u have it, smoked ribs!:D

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i guess the best way to do it is to have designated photographer.. I know digi and xenz are volunteering?! then u guys can meet up and edit them, would be cool to have pics set up when newcomers register to the site.. but of course everything in due time cause i am sure all this takes time..so no rush JIM!:D

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Sounds like a great idea Bugs, although I do not think the Dyno day would be the best day to try for a gathering of everyone, because of the date you are basically eliminating all the students writing final exams. We may have time to stop by, but for a whole day, BBQ type event is hard to justify giving up precious studying time. :)

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear Big Jim gives great BBQ's..and he lives on that really nice strech of road that goes to the ferries. big JIM????
Sorry JIM..its all your fault..you turned me into what I am today!

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think in the next couple of days we'll figure out a place and time to get everyone involved. I wish there was a way to pm or e-mail all members and let them know about this. i am sure not all are activably checking this site, so perhaps by informing them might raise the amount of potential riders.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Paul..

I'm always up for hosting another BBQ.. (I don't live on Deltaport way.. but less than 2 minutes from it)..

Teresa just bought a fairly nice SLR camaera as well so we have another photographer (providing she's not working).

Jim. :)

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that would be sweet..and JIM, I am sorry I had to sell you a bike and make you what you are today..life is grand ain't it??:D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Paul,

I'm glad you sold me that bike.. if not I'd still be pumping more money into my Camaro and not be having near as much fun!! :D

Jim. :p

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
funny enough you are the topic of many of my convos. Its not often that a guy comes into (of all places) a CAR dealership to ask for a bike. And the thing is , you did not know how to ride!. Now you are THE man, among very few leading probably what is the biggest sportbike site in the country!..my hat to you little buddy!:rider
I love to tell people how you started and I think it gives them hope and confidence. Crap, you know more about bikes then I do..you freegin' ....BIKER YOU.! Darth Vader is what you are!!!!:D

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK..back to topic here...i figure we should all post an idea as to where. I will write down potential places. Date should figured soon enough so we can let members know asap. any thought of how to mass e-mail the members By the way??

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
bugs said:
OK..back to topic here...i figure we should all post an idea as to where. I will write down potential places. Date should figured soon enough so we can let members know asap. any thought of how to mass e-mail the members By the way??
the moderator of this board should have a master email list from all the registered users. They should be able to send out a mass emailing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts