BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a few reference pictures of hammered in gas tanks(this is for some artwork). The more visible damage & paint chipping off n such the better.

Any make/model is fine and if its a picture of someone actually in the process of bashing one in its a bonus.

If the pic is too large to upload here email [email protected]

Much appreciated,
Crass

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I'm looking for a few reference pictures of hammered in gas tanks(this is for some artwork). The more visible damage & paint chipping off n such the better.

Any make/model is fine and if its a picture of someone actually in the process of bashing one in its a bonus.

If the pic is too large to upload here email [email protected]

Much appreciated,
Crass
I have a picture of my kawi's gas tank after I crashed it and the puncture and chipping from that, if you want that.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a picture of my kawi's gas tank after I crashed it and the puncture and chipping from that, if you want that.
I'm moreso intending intentionally hammered in tanks used for sit/stunting.

But it might be useful send away or post up, thanks :thumbup.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
^ ya, some guy told me that today too... I dunno what it is, I just thought it looked cool when I cut the griptape. It does look a bit like their double-edged sword. Maby I can wear a turban instead of a helmet when I ride now

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
here come the tanks. Found a few o-town dents for ya. Still, none of em are as comfy as mine. I got new griptape now so I won't get ragged on, as it were :D Silver one below is the ugliest shit I've ever seen LOL

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
'21 Vulcan 900 Custom
2,236 Posts
4th up from the bottom with the Rhino coating looks trick!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts