BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks I hada swell time, I hope not to have stepped on too many shoes, if so me sowie !.....see you all on March 10th....GO ERIC BOSTROM !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pictures didn't come out too good....but you can all see petitepixie giving us all the BCSB welcome.....

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Ya it was nice to meet you all. I brought my camera but forgot to take pictures with it heres the few I did take.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Another

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
If I made any errors with the names on or your don't want your name on any of the pictures let me know and I'll change it ASAP.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Well from the look of it, you guys had a great evening. Too bad I couldn't make it. At least now you can put a face to the person you are replying too. ;)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ryan R said:
Well from the look of it, you guys had a great evening. Too bad I couldn't make it. At least now you can put a face to the person you are replying too. ;)

Hey man I was looking forward to seeing you again, I wanted to see that tail integrator thingy, if I like it would you help me do the same ?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hey man I was looking forward to seeing you again, I wanted to see that tail integrator thingy, if I like it would you help me do the same ?
Sure man no problem. If you decide to do it. I can just get you the parts from work at cost.;)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ryan R said:

Sure man no problem. If you decide to do it. I can just get you the parts from work at cost.;)

hey cool man, thanks....I just want to see it on your bike first then will decide....

D

·
0 Posts
all in all fun night

well first of all i would like to thank human for inviting me...must say at first was a bit reluctant but when human says "come ur i will sit on you.." one usually has not choice...atleast one of my size...haha:laughing anyway...it was good to put some faces to the names i c on here and hope to come on one of the rides soon...catch ya guys later....:flip

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: all in all fun night

dIsTuRbEd said:
well first of all i would like to thank human for inviting me...must say at first was a bit reluctant but when human says "come ur i will sit on you.." one usually has not choice...atleast one of my size...haha:laughing anyway...it was good to put some faces to the names i c on here and hope to come on one of the rides soon...catch ya guys later....:flip

if I wasn't doing a 28 hour shift I would come over and kick your punny, hairy, stinky ass :flip....and will do so when I take back my bike on Friday evening....call me when you are home on Friday....did you turn the wheel as I requested ?

Thanks....:D:D

D

·
0 Posts
hey human...yah sure i am home friday by 2:30/3:00 so come over anytime after that...and the chain on ur bike was not saggin as u told me...so therefore i did not write u an e-mail...and went ahead and rotated the tire...but while doin so...somethin fell out of the bottom of the bike don't know what it was so in tryin to put it back other things started to fall out...????????:confused ahh well i just threw all of it in the bin i did not know what parts they were...LOL:laughing u can come pick ur bike up firday if there is a bike left!!!!!:laughing

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
dIsTuRbEd said:
somethin fell out of the bottom of the bike don't know what it was so in tryin to put it back other things started to fall out...????????:confused ahh well i just threw all of it in the bin i did not know what parts they were...LOL:laughing u can come pick ur bike up firday if there is a bike left!!!!!:laughing
Your Kawi falling apart on ya Farhad?

Jim. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts