BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Piracy

29K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Gawd 
#1 ·
Alright all,

There have been several threads/posts regarding ripped vids, pirated software, etc.

We do not support this. Any threads/posts related to piracy will be deleted.

If you want to see a commercially available movie, go buy it. Support the guys making the vids, so they will make more.

Jim.

#3 ·
maciekzw, this isn't the forum for asking for tech support.

I'd suggest (as you already have) emailing Jim or myself.

My suggestion for you though is to ensure that your new email address has been validated, you can confirm this by having your password resent to you. (Logout and select 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt).

Adam.

#5 ·
as long as it's not *hosted* on the bcsb server, who's to say you're supporting piracy?

Arrrrr! me files be all encrypted anyways, RIAA can walk tha plank!

#9 ·
Wedge,

I see a discussion about running from the cops, and ripping videos seperately.

The "Do you run from cops" thread was supposed to be a healthy debate, as was the "What do you think about marijuana".

Blatantly ripping video's is different. We want to support the groups making these videos so they will produce more. I'm sure the Extreme Riderz (fish, j.b., etc..) would be slightly less than happy if members were ripping the video they plan to produce.

The point here is that the videos really aren't expensive, if you like them, support the people making them.

Orbit,

You'd be surprised how many cops read the board. A lot just don't post because there is too much of a negative attitude here unfortunately.

Jim.

G
#13 ·
Ummm...

I would gladly purchase videos. Only thing is you have to order them online, which ends up being around $40-$45 dollars for a 1 hour vid...talk about jip:rolleyes , plus i dont think if you got one of Star Boyz vids it wouldnt matter. Their already making enough money. But if Extreme Riderz had a video, of course we would all buy it because their local.We would support our local group. And the video wouldnt cost $40 - $45 dollars :p

Piracy is unstoppable...just look at europe and asia, everything is pirated there.:eek

#14 ·
Las Vegas Extremes

Does anyone know where to get Las Vegas Extremes vidoes over the counter (local retailer) at decent prices. The only places I've found are online and $200 billion for one at a local retailer

#17 ·
You can buy videos and dvd's from "go video" in canada.They will have a booth at the bike show.You can also get vids from www.stuntlife.com.shugga has them all,try something other than lvx.
Piracy is unstoppable,If someone wants it bad enough there gonna get it.
Im sure you have never watched any stunt demo on the web cosworth?,never seen one of our wheelies???pfffft.,doubtful at best.
I do agree with you about the repetitive (sp) nature of todays videos,and Im in the process of changing that.

ARe you ready?

#19 ·
....and I want all you guys with any pirated software AT ALL on your computers to stop posting immediately! Also anyone who has ever taped a song, downloaded an MP3, listened to a guy whistling a copyrighted song, or watched hockey in a bar without the express written permission of the NHL, the Vancouver Canucks, and Tom Larsheid's Mum....to go to a monastery and spend the next 40 years in darkness praying for mercy.:laughing

G
#21 ·
I downloaded "Ghostrider" from Kaaza and I liked it so much I ordered the DVD. When I got the DVD I was pleasantly suprised because it had tons of bonus materials.

But then I got a stunting DVD for christmas, that was pure ass. I gave it to my landlord so quick I don't even remember the title. It featured streetfighters based in St. Louis? It came from futureshop so be warned guys.

Anyway, I will always buy products that are worthy but I want a test drive first, because paying 40 bucks for 45 mins of losers with a shaky camcorder is just lame...

G
#26 ·
everyone rips off music, software, vid get real
dont play mother teresa--
but i agree maybe keep it off the site if 'big' mods dont want it...

personally i can get almost any software video --anythign free;)
im a elite member at ..... well thats a secret:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.