BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pics of the Collette Communicator details

here are some pics that might answer some of your questions about the speakers, how it clips on to your helmet, size, etc.
this is what it looks like on the outside

and here is one of the speakers...about the size of an Oreo with a velcro patch on it...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's one showing the mic and how it sits underneath

and one showing the attatchment apparattus

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
huck-jai said:
wow, that looks pretty big.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too! What size is that helmet?!

And what's with the big paper clip thingy? Surely that's not the attachment system we can expect on these things?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my shoei is a SMALL. The communicator seems big but it doesn't get in the way, nor do you even notice it. The wind has not been a problem even going over 200km/h...(so i've heard;)) As for the clip thing....unfortunatlye that's what you use to attatch it to the helmet. But it's quite secure and there's a vlecro backing that is on the communicator that you can velcro to your helmet if you choose.
It seems kinda flimsy and almost cheap but it works great. I took it in crazy winds and rain and never had a problem.

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
Bluestone said:
...As for the clip thing....unfortunatlye that's what you use to attatch it to the helmet. But it's quite secure and there's a vlecro backing that is on the communicator that you can velcro to your helmet if you choose.
It seems kinda flimsy and almost cheap but it works great. I took it in crazy winds and rain and never had a problem.
Woah... are you saying that the paper clip attachment is what comes as standard when you buy new? That sounds pretty fishy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts