BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my way to BK today to drop the bike off for service I get pulled over on HWY1 before the portman for driving on the right side of the white line....same cop as a few weeks ago who gave me a ticket for not having my licence with me. First he was going to tow my bike because he didn't know what a Class 7 was....well got that cleared I am still stuck with a $83 fine for driving on the right of the white line....I think I need to go to some Voodoo doctor or something, the whole of April and now May is the shits....I have got 3 stupid tickets in that time, not to mention doing other crazy stuff....

Anyway dropped the bike off at BK getting the following done:

* 10k service
* front tire change - sticking with a 207 front and a 220 rear
* NRC race generator install
* having the needles shimmed, I gave them a copy of my dyno
chart as well.

Wondering if I should go for SS brakes....ummm, will wait I will be looking at getting the chain and sprockets changed pretty soon, bike is now at 15k....March 26th it was at 8,088kms....lol

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
What the heck were you doing riding on the wrong side of the white line anyway? :confused

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
ya why were ya on the wrong side? you were cutting thru traffic weren't ya?? you baadd badd boy human :p :)

·
living the dream
1,109 Posts
normaly you would do it slowly and watch for cops eh...then
if you see them pop back into traffic and act like you wernt doing
any thing wrong...

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
adamantium said:

It's one of them new fangled 'leaner' licenses.
leaner eh? must only apply in corners then...lol

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D:D I like the way you think DNA.....

R1girl, just before the portman, traffic is always at a snails space, I was coming on the on ramp to HWY1 and took a tiny short cut by overtaking an 18 wheeler from the right, I didn't even see the cop and bang he caught me...

Ya I am stuck with the class 7 for now although I graduated from Action I didn't get my car licence thru Yound Drivers so I got stuck with the N sign.....I have gone thru oh 10-15 of them.....they keep breaking off no matter what I do.....one reason I haven't copped my fender....where would I stick the N ?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Human said:

Ya I am stuck with the class 7 for now although I graduated from Action I didn't get my car licence thru Yound Drivers so I got stuck with the N sign.....I have gone thru oh 10-15 of them.....they keep breaking off no matter what I do.....one reason I haven't copped my fender....where would I stick the N ?
If it were me, I'd stick it in my windscreen, and tint my windscreen. ;)

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
"N" sign on a bike?:confused :confused If that's the case... then.. stick it on the back of your helmet!:D :D :D :D I used to be riding with my bike's learner license:p After I got caught twice by the cops, I signed up for motorcycle course;) I heard you gotta do more stuff now and wait longer to get the actuall bike license:confused :confused

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
You have an "N" on the back of your bike Farhad??? I never saw it (noticed it) when I saw your bike. Come to think of it...I don't think I've EVER seen an "N" on a motorcycle.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Mini said:
"N" sign on a bike?:confused :confused If that's the case... then.. stick it on the back of your helmet!:D :D :D :D I used to be riding with my bike's learner license:p After I got caught twice by the cops, I signed up for motorcycle course;) I heard you gotta do more stuff now and wait longer to get the actuall bike license:confused :confused
You have to wait 30 days after getting your learners before you can take the driven test. I think the only major change is the driving test is now given by the motor vehicle branch and its a bit longer (about 30 minutes). The test isn't hard they just follow you around telling you what to do, just don't speed, go to slow or forget to turn your signals off and make sure you shoulder check and you'll be fine

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I was the first person to go with that becasue they were just taking that N thingy out and when I went to get my licence they had me come back in 3 days after checking with Victoria what to have me do.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts