BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

As the title says, I'm looking for a place that rents motorcycles in Vancouver. I'm from Ottawa, and will be in Vancouver for the week, arriving tomorrow (Monday) evening. I'd love to rent a bike and spend a day riding around the city. I found a place online, but they don't open till the first of April.

Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
http://www.cyclebc.ca/locations.htm#mapcoal

main office is in Victoria, and looks like the Vancouver site only opens in April. Give them a shout, however, 'cause they have been helpful in the past and may help out.

Incidentally, you'll need a $5000.00 security deposit (Visa). My wife just rented in Baja and needed $11000 USD Security deposit :eek !! Tell me that doesn't make you nervous.

If you must, I believe theres a Harley rental place in the valley - you could try calling Trev Dealy (?).

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
aceluck said:
Hey all,

As the title says, I'm looking for a place that rents motorcycles in Vancouver. I'm from Ottawa, and will be in Vancouver for the week, arriving tomorrow (Monday) evening. I'd love to rent a bike and spend a day riding around the city. I found a place online, but they don't open till the first of April.

Thanks in advance guys.

You may have missed the envelope, its supposed to start raining around Tuesday.

Good luck

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BooBoo11 said:
You may have missed the envelope, its supposed to start raining around Tuesday.

Good luck
Thanks, yeah, I just saw that on theweathenetwork.com. Just my luck.
Oh well, guess I'll have to go up to Whistler for some snowboarding then.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are there any other places to rent motorcycles from besides Cycle BC? Someone told me they don't rent 24 hour rentals from the Vancouver location.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the recommendation, Darren. I went to their website and they are a ferry ride and 1 hour ride from Vancouver. :( Keep the referrals coming!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts