BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any plastic welding places around Vancouver area? I need to fix a crack in my front fairing.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Call george at "First Place" he does plastic welding, i dont have his number cause my phone is in for servicing but it should be in the phone book. Its a 58....... number.

Brad
97 VFR

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you guys are looking for some fairing repairs and/or painting give this guy a call : Leedam at M/C Refinish (604)787-0399

He fixed my fairings and did an excellent job. They look brand new. He does REALLY awesome work and his prices are fair. He does most of the work for BK and RMS(prolly a few more too).

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've also heard of a place called Road Rash. Supposed to do decent work. Don't have the number though.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys , my buddy does plastic welding. He race's bikes so he knows what he's doing. trust me he's patched alot of bikes back together for me. "FRAME UP" his shop is Proline collision in N.van and just ask for Chris

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok...so theres a few suggestions for shops...and i'm sure they ALL do a good job assuming they are well practiced in their trade. but how are their prices. wondering if u guys did any shopping around for prices/estimates/hourly rates.

thanx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anyone know of shops or person(s) in Vancouver that can plastic weld my lower fairing and a crack in the upper fairing? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts