BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
HOPE is not a method.
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught this Audi driver playing a flute with both hands, while he was "driving"
He put it down when he saw me looking at him.
Black Audi A3 BC license plate EVO - 077

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaYSxTe8RCo

Yes it is hard to see, but the idiot was playing a flute or something like it with both hands.

Just another example that shows just how much you can't trust other people on the road with your life.

·
HOPE is not a method.
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
At first I thought he was just another idiot text messaging while driving, but he had one blowing into a pipe, and his fingers where moving like he was playing a flute. A Completely new WTF moment.

Yes, when I reviewed the video before I uploaded it, I was kinda pissed that my ContourHD didn't show the detail, It may have to do with the light sensivity settings on it. It was set to "Everyday Outdoor"

I consider it to be my silent ICBC witness, for the next idiot that due to thier bad driving skills goes and hits me.
"But I didn't see him"

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
So what? In other news, a child was left behind today. Someone I know read the newspaper while driving in traffic today. Get used to it. You are in a big city.

Ride like you are invisible. Always. That is your only chance.

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
I think this thread should be where everyone posts pics and videos of all the bad shit we see drivers doing in their cars. It's getting ridiculous. 25% of the people in cars on the #1 commuting into Vancouver in the morning are doing the head bob texting move, and just yesterday, I saw two people reading books on their steering wheel.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I had an old room mate who used to practice his Harmonica while driving. Would steer with his elbows, or pinch the wheel with his left knee. Was working out great for him untill the tie rod let go on that shitty old Ford Ranger.

Oh well, he got to sing the blues while he was in the Hospital. Let's hope Karma catches up with these idiots.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I was out riding the other day, and this one lady was swerving in and out of her lane pretty bad. I thought she was drunk.

Turns out she was flossing her teeth quite furiously, attempting (and failing) to steer using her legs... She gave between each teeth a solid 15+ seconds each, and was checking the floss for damage each time... the only time I floss like that is after eating popcorn or baby back ribs... fucks sakes.

·
Ridin Dirty
5,011 Posts
I alomst piled into this skank the other night, light turned red about 5 carlengths ahead of her, I am following with decent distance...no one in the right hand lane, I do a shoulder check to see if the lane is clear behind, look back bitch is stopped right in front of me, easy three carlengths from the white stop line...texting like a MF'r I guess the red light meant stop now and text..... fortunately having just done a shoulder check I knew bailing right was an option so I stop at the white line and look back....dum phuk is unaware when the light changes... car behind her honks to wake her...she looks up I am still looking back at her.... of couse she flips ME the bird....

so I fucking followed her home, killed her and her whole family then burned down their home with them in it.....

Ok ... I made up that last part......well imagined would be more accurate...

·
Registered
790 Posts
so I fucking followed her home, killed her and her whole family then burned down their home with them in it....
I read it on a forum so it must be true.

Also, any and all posts online are admissions of guilt.

MURDERERERRERERER!!!

PS, good on ya, you did the right thing! :2guns:gun:knife

·
Registered
794 Posts
I once passed a woman on the freeway, she had a laptop open on the passenger seat, coffee in her left hand, pad of paper on her lap and a pen in her right hand that alternated between the keyboard and writing, phone cocked in her ear, and steering with her knees / forearm of coffee hand. I am not exaggerating at all... I got ahead of her, so when she cracked up on the freeway, I wasn't stuck behind it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts