BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new to Vancouver and am looking for a place to ride my pocket bike any ideas

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
There is a local group that has organized pocket bike rides. Use the search feature on this site and you may be able to find out exactly when and where they meet. I doubt they have much going on this early in the season...but since the weather is getting a lot better, Im sure they will have something soon.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
F440 track in Tswassen.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive tryed to ride in alleys and got a ticket the first time for no insurance so im leary for driveing there now

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
get out there and do it....ride like u stole it

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
They're going to be illegal no matter where you ride them, unless its on private property (track, etc..).

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Stewy said:
They're going to be illegal no matter where you ride them, unless its on private property (track, etc..).
Yep, that's what I'm hearing and seeing. A few more tickets like djslikk_30_m got and I suspect they'll be sold off pretty quickly.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's the main reason i am not longer involved with them. no one wanted to race, just ride around in front of their house with no helmet or gear on. i gave up trying to get track time, because the only interest was from americans.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If i hvae more people intrested in rideing these bikes i will find a place for us to ride as i have allready talked to a few places but it cant just be me it needs to be about 10-50 people the indi track start point is been oked but need more people so they will clear the safety issue and i can get sposers from diffrent stores that sell these bikes.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hello all does anyone want one of these mini pocket bikes i got a bigger one so i dont need the small one any more its still new only drove it for about 3 hours total asking best offer or trade for Xbox system and some games call 604-251-3948

1 - 12 of 12 Posts