BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a car in the lot across the street....

Damn! I still think Revy is a good place if we can get in. We'd have to rig up a "track"

But the lot we were at yesterday is usable...

D

·
0 Posts
ok, so i dragged my aching fat ass out of bed and you guys are chomping at the bit for racing already. i am getting too old for this! :D

as much as i'd like a short trip to the school to laps of an oval, i wanna set up a course with a right turn too! revy is a good idea. if the old go kart track was in better shape we could just go there. if we get permission to use it we'll actually need to spend a bit of time cleaning it up and moving the tire barriers around for a decent track.

we still have half a tank of bender's gas to use, so i don't think its going to be a big issue today. back has nearly a full tank, red and yellow are half tanks at least. we can use milk jugs for cones if we had to. milk crates, boxes, anything really. just no cutting hard inside someone if the corner is marked by a light pole :D

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And you fancy yourself a Nascar fan?!?!?!

doug said:
as much as i'd like a short trip to the school to laps of an oval, i wanna set up a course with a right turn too!

D

·
0 Posts
hey.. stock cars turn right! right around the wreck in front of them.

if a drag car only goes straight, why does it have a steering wheel at all? eh? hmm? huh?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I to have found pocketbike shoes :) Doug can you bring my tape with you so I can get it edited.. My camera is out of bateries so I wont be able to film today but I know adam has a camera.

-arai-

D

·
0 Posts
arai said:
I to have found pocketbike shoes :) Doug can you bring my tape with you so I can get it edited.. My camera is out of bateries so I wont be able to film today but I know adam has a camera.

-arai-
tape will be avec moi. i'll bring my camera, but of course i don't have any tapes.

can you make a full raw video file over firewire? i'd like to get the raw unedited file so i can edit it down and put it back onto digital tape. somehow doing it on vhs isn't going to cut it.

D

·
0 Posts
i am thinkin revy at 1:30

i have to make room in the car for the bikes, get the funk out of my eyes, and finish doing up some tapes. i'd like to shower too!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
doug said:
i am thinkin revy at 1:30

i have to make room in the car for the bikes, get the funk out of my eyes, and finish doing up some tapes. i'd like to shower too!
See you guys there.

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1:30 at teh Revy at the South side of the Patullo Bridge. Take the Scott road exit and turn right at McDonalds. You will end up in the lot. Anyone coming over the Patullo will see us in the lot. We might get some unexpecteds dropping by too...

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Just to clarify for printing my directions:

Which one?
Revy Home Centres
425 Lebleu St
Coquitlam, BC, V3K 6X4
Phone. : (604) 931-2085
Fax : (604) 931-7420

2 Revy Home Centres
2798 Barnet Hwy
Coquitlam, BC, V3B 1B9
Phone. : (604) 464-5522
Fax : (604) 944-1655

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
D

·
0 Posts
you can't mistake it. it may not have a revy sign on it, but the revy colours are still there, and it has that distinctive revy roof on it too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts