BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
great pics doug :thumbup thanks for posting 'em so quick. looks like a pro track with all those orange cones - now if only you could get your hands on a checkered flag....

and a big "Get Well Soon" to all the crash victims.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sliver said:
looks like a pro track with all those orange cones - now if only you could get your hands on a checkered flag....

and a big "Get Well Soon" to all the crash victims.
thats 104 well placed cones to make our track. as soon as canadian tire restocks i'll leech yet more. maybe we should do a group canadian tire ride :D

who needs a checkered flag when you have the universal duct tape X flag? its a start, caution, and checkered all in one!

chad and simon will be back on the bikes soon enough.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Woo! Someone did get picture of me trying to ride those things! :roflmao

Tesh is also hooked.. I think we'll see her out more too. :)

Get healed up soon Chad and Simon!

Jim.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I suggest we have a camera rolling for every practice and race. I can't believe no pictures or video of my crash. and no pictures of my victory lap and celebratory burnout!

I won't be riding for prolly a week or two, my anke is in unbelievable pain right now, I need to go pick up a pair of crutches later today it's so bad. word to the wise: never go into the hairpin hot on the brakes and attempt to defy the laws of traction by adding a little lean to the equation. I"m honestly not sure how I hurt my knee or ankle, all I remember was a screeching sound then I was upside-down in the air.

anyways, next time I have a better plan. evil-e and I had a good race though!

·
518 Posts
bender said:
evil-e and I had a good race though!
it was a good little race... i crashed twice after you left one was minor the other was the same crash but a little worse... my finger is a bit jammed....

Yesturday was our provincial crash day...

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Sux about the ankle :(.

What a derby we had lol. Nothin a few cute nurses and a buncha tylenol 3's can't fix tho! :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DoctorP said:
That looks like a riot. I have never heard of a pocket bike before. How fast do those little suckers go???
i have clocked yellow at 55kmh with a gps.

one of these days i'll get a sigma mounted on red and see how fast it goes.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i want one of those!! They cost about $3000-5000 CDN right?
Where can you get them in Vancouver?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you get them from me. i am a dealer for GRC Moto.

prices start at about $2500 + shipping, customs, duties, and taxes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts