BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if the weather holds out i'd like to try racing may 11th or 12. since this weekend is mothers day, the 11th is probably better. i think we'll try the industrial park up at norco. just posting this now so we can get as much input as possible on it. notice of race is up on www.pocketbikes.ca

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
since no one has replied with input, and i can't seem to get permission to hold an organized race anywhere just yet, we'll probably scoot around at the school on saturday if its not busy there.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
saturday? I can prolly come by. I'll be the one going faster. ;)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I may come if you'll be there late afternoon.. I'm gonna try and get a good ride in on Saturday... have to work Sunday.

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
torn between the ladies ride and pocketbike madness.... where's the school doug? maybe we'll stop in if it's on the way.

·
Slow
271 Posts
I'd love to try this again ... this time without my leathers and boots. Unfortunately I've got to be somewhere all day on Saturday (something to do with a new bike) and then Sunday with mom.... awwww.

Thanks for the offer though. :thumbup

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sliver said:
torn between the ladies ride and pocketbike madness.... where's the school doug? maybe we'll stop in if it's on the way.
the school is riverside high school in port coquitlam. its on the corner of pitt river road and reeve street. north parking lot. cross your fingers there is no judo tournament happening again.

if enough ladies came out you could have your own start without guys like cosworth buzzing by you at mach 8.

and hey.. where are the mcdonalds pics? :D

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
doug said:

if enough ladies came out you could have your own start without guys like cosworth buzzing by you at mach 8.

and hey.. where are the mcdonalds pics? :D
gotta try and win the "fastest female" this time - maybe cosworth will share some of his pocketbike secret moves.... promise to bring the mcdonald's photos. and hopefully 11 ladies will come along too but they may not share the same affection for the pocketbikes as i do. :eek:

"black" has made a cameo appearanceon on speedybikegirl's website - hope that's ok with you :angel. i think she's gonna add a link to pocketbikes.ca below the pic.

what time on saturday?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sliver said:

gotta try and win the "fastest female" this time - maybe cosworth will share some of his pocketbike secret moves.... promise to bring the mcdonald's photos. and hopefully 11 ladies will come along too but they may not share the same affection for the pocketbikes as i do. :eek:

"black" has made a cameo appearanceon on speedybikegirl's website - hope that's ok with you :angel. i think she's gonna add a link to pocketbikes.ca below the pic.

what time on saturday?
one of the things we are planning as we get more organized are racing clinics. don't forget, we're still figuring these toys out ourselves. the more that come out the more fun we have. the crowd we had last time out was huge. more people have been out seeing them in the 3 days we've done than in the last 2 years by the distributor. i am looking for permission from some big stores to hold races, and then i am gonna try to get some media coverage.

black can be shown where ever you want to put it. exposure helps my cause a lot! it also means i have to get work on a better looking website. any pics you would like to see on the site can be emailed to [email protected]

we're gonna try an 11 am start. just pray no one uses the parking lot that day or we're gonna have to find another place fast. i tried to scope out other schools in the area but do you think i could find something like terry fox? its really sad, as i live a few blocks away from it at most. there is also a church nearby that i may go and confess at and then ask to use their lot in exchange for my sins. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going to be riding that day no matter what. I'm sure evil-e and dna are riding as well. maybe we could all cruise out there together, race a little, then go for a little ride again?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
bender said:
I'm going to be riding that day no matter what. I'm sure evil-e and dna are riding as well. maybe we could all cruise out there together, race a little, then go for a little ride again?
I'm in for that.. if you guys are gonna get out of town..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts