BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: is anyone else here tired of seeing all these liberal/conservative party battle threads, everyone knows the bullshit about paul martin, I say to each his own. but is it really necessary to start all these threads when they all say the same thing.

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
Not a big can of anything but I gotta ask, why do you care what threads people start as long as they are doing it within the rules of the board?

Also remember, no one is forcing you to open any of the threads that you're not interested in. The internet is a passive medium. You have to choose what information you "consume". If the title doesn't apeal to you, move on bud and leave people alone. It is still a free country!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fair enough, It doesn't really bother me, maybe one of these threads should be made a 'sticky' so it could save the consumption of some free time.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If we really cared about losing our free time, none of us would be on here in the first place.

B

·
0 Posts
There have been about 116,000 Canadians that have sacrificed considerably more than their free time to insure that open discussions about things like politics is possible in Canada. As FloMan says - it doesn't violate any board rules.

Why make a sticky about something that will be over in a weeks time?

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
mikeelliot said:
Anybody vote early yet?
I had to work saturday so I didnt make it out.
I guess its monday
Done on Friday....much nicer instead of monday IMO, although the process takes a bit longer as they have to write your address down and the lady who was taking my info was writing about 1 WPM.

When will they insitute a system so that we can just vote from home or some other secure terminal instead of these ridiculous paper trails?

D

·
0 Posts
REVELATIONS said:
When will they insitute a system so that we can just vote from home or some other secure terminal instead of these ridiculous paper trails?
when companies producing secure online voting systems can actually provide secure online voting systems.

right now in the states they can barely get paper punched voting cards right (uhh, sir, your chad is dangling). don't expect electronic stuff to be foolproof any time soon.

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
mikeelliot said:
Anybody vote early yet?
I had to work saturday so I didnt make it out.
I guess its monday

Me, my wife, mother, father, brothers in law and wives voted on Saturday.

Eight Conservative votes! Goooo Harps...I mean Harper...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts