BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now most of the BC riders .. err.. Greater Vancouver rider I should say, have moved here. Leaving the Easterner there leaving messages without replies were kinda sad. Noticed for the past 2 days that forum is completely dead.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
That is sad. It just goes to show that we're the life of the party:D I'm gonna miss that Deblius though :eek I'd make regular trips to her website to check out that pic on the boat deck.....and there was something very special about seeing her sit on a pocket bike. Aah, memories.:rolleyes

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We can ask Deb to move to the West :D

That reminds me one thing, there isn't a female on the this forum yet, is that right ? Hmm...

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
xenz said:
We can ask Deb to move to the West :D

That reminds me one thing, there isn't a female on the this forum yet, is that right ? Hmm...
You forgot Bl1tz:D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hu99 said:
You forgot Bl1tz:D
Hmm... I'm not going to comment on that until I see Bl1tz in person. Too many mix info I got from SBN and here :p

Did anyone invite petitepixie ??

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hu99 said:
That is sad. It just goes to show that we're the life of the party:D I'm gonna miss that Deblius though :eek I'd make regular trips to her website to check out that pic on the boat deck.....and there was something very special about seeing her sit on a pocket bike. Aah, memories.:rolleyes

can i have the link too....? please?

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Yes, I scanned through the SBN Canada forum and there have not been many new threads, and the old ones that we kept alive are slowly sinking to the bottom.

It just makes sense to have a place for local riders, so good for TO. It is unfortunate for SBN though, they tried to accomodate, they have SO MANY forums, but we were still not happy..:(

But I will still stop in and check out some of the specialized fprums, they are still great for other things! :)

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
vrecksler said:
Yes, I will still stop in and check out some of the specialized fprums, they are still great for other things! :)
i agree, the brand specific forums were helpful

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
vrecksler said:

Totally! And the 'Fix it', 'Gear', etc. But for everything else, advantage: BCSB
don't forget biker babes...:laughing

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
thr1 said:

don't forget biker babes...:laughing

Adam ???? I know for sure you have a large collection....;) And as a consolation to BLitz we can even have a Biker Dude section....

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Can't believe it; the genesis of BCSB was all wrapped up talking about another forum that had gone dead.

Circle of life!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts