BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I want to get my stock rearsets and levers on my bike powdercoated or adonized black. Something that won't chip off or get destroyed from regular wear and tear. I was hoping someone could guide me to the right place to get this done in the Chilliwack area. I did a search already and couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
There is a powder coat shop in mission. Westcoast Metal Finishers Limited
32851 London Ave 6, Mission, BC V2V6M7 (604) 820-4516. He is a rider and I have seen a tank he did. Powder coat is tough but might chip, anodizing can't chip but it is thin and could wear off anodizing also doesn't add thickness to parts, powder coating and paints add thickness that sometimes is a problem. probably cheaper to find after market stuff that is already anodized.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Powder Coating in Chilliwack

There is a place called Mayfair Signs in Yarrow.
I have had my rims done,rearsets and a few other parts also.
An excellent job on all of them. They generally will only accept parts ready to coat. there is a limited colour selection as well.
For basic colours a good place to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a place called Mayfair Signs in Yarrow.
I have had my rims done,rearsets and a few other parts also.
An excellent job on all of them. They generally will only accept parts ready to coat. there is a limited colour selection as well.
For basic colours a good place to go.
Hey guys just saw this and i do the powder coating a Mayfair Signs, we do sandblasting and if we do not have the colour in stock we can order it in....
call Kevin at (604)823-4141..
Kevin

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
Hey Kevin , you should post up rough prices for powder coating bike parts , example: 2 levers $ 00.00 ----- 2 rims $00.00 ----- Frame $000.00 , maybe a good side business could develop , just an idea........:drinkbeer

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
ok there fat Jen!!!!

·
Rumple4SkinRacing
424 Posts
Hey Kevin , you should post up rough prices for powder coating bike parts , example: 2 levers $ 00.00 ----- 2 rims $00.00 ----- Frame $000.00 , maybe a good side business could develop , just an idea........:drinkbeer
Definitely would like to see some great prices posted up.:thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts