BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I took the Collete Communicator model 900 PLUS (the one with the passenger hook up) out to Squamish with a passenger and it worked great! I've done that same route with my passenger so many other times but with the communicators it made it so much more fun! Being able to talk and have conversations, tell jokes, point out cool things, whatever. Over 100kms it still works great, you just have to adjust the VOX level and cover the mic with your lip. My passenger had problems at first, but i think she just needed to get used to the mic needing to be touching your lips. Other than that.....it was great!
Just like the others said.

Won't get to try out the two communicators on separate bikes until my trip on Sunda, but others on this board already have them and say they work great.

SO everyone get on the phone and get those orders in! It would be so cool if more people had them on group rides. Makes a HUGE difference in organization and gas stops, piss breaks, "Check out that hottie!", etc.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I coulda used that today..

Blonde..

Probably 6'0ft..

Short skirt..

I think all the boys missed her..

:D

I will be ordering my just as soon as I can scrape together some cash..

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Hey Adam, if you call them tell them about the club, and they will setup a discount plan for you, although you need to order 6 in the first order, they will even program a private channel. They all have 2 channels, one they consider international so that they are all compatible and the second channel can be set to a freq for your club. They will even re-program them for you if you change clubs etc....I have been very happy with mine.

Plus they are CANADIAN and are very quick to ship and READ the instructions, it makes them work much better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts