BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I thought I would check on how the guinea pigs were doing at Dat's new school and snapped a few pics of Sunday's class (man they were lucky not to get the rains!)

Looks everyone was having fun Class room / show rooms looks way better than before!
:thumbup

Man check out those shiney new helmets and jackets!
:rockon
shiney bikes as well......

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I also got lucky enough to try to try out my mean streak on Dats course and man is it ever tight/diffucult cornering skills he got the students working on. Just wanted to say that the students today were making it look real easy!
:thumbup

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Nice! I was wondering how the weather was going to be for them.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From East Van to surrey it was about 5 to 8 deg cooler but no rain.
I hope those guys get to plug in electric vest on thier street ride in Feb.

While I was there I found out that Dat's program gives a full licence with no restrictions.
Also having someone judge you over a couple weeks rather walking up to the DMV and having a stranger evaluate you on a 1 time encounter would make me feel more confident.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Classes

Dat and Mo do the first part (MSA I think it's called) and then they do the street rides. After that they schedule for the full test and an ICBC rep comes around to administrate. It's an extra 50 for that but it goes straight to Icky-Bicky. That's the skinny. The course is a blast though and we're back at it in two weeks.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
oh no.. another crop of newbies... at least they are starting on the right foot, er peg!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good old Pete said:
From East Van to surrey it was about 5 to 8 deg cooler but no rain.
I hope those guys get to plug in electric vest on thier street ride in Feb.

While I was there I found out that Dat's program gives a full licence with no restrictions.
Also having someone judge you over a couple weeks rather walking up to the DMV and having a stranger evaluate you on a 1 time encounter would make me feel more confident.
Here's a view of the insides of Pacific Riding School..

·
Ghost SV Rider
1,469 Posts
Did you guys get a newer location for the classroom? I remember it used to be across from Canadian Tire... and no shiney bikes on display. :)

Really cool TV screens there too.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
BLING!!! BLING!!!

very nice.. i gotta come by and check it out!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh Man! Did you have to snap that pic of me? lol.
Drew pushed me. I Swear!

Ryan

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Nice looking digs, boys. Congrats!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Dru said:
Did you guys get a newer location for the classroom? I remember it used to be across from Canadian Tire... and no shiney bikes on display. :)

Really cool TV screens there too.
It's actually the shop that gone thru MAJOR reno! You can't believe how dirty the old shop used to be...the classroom near the Canadian Tire is gone. The shop will be our show case theather.

Update of what's more to come...

1) Hard wood floors are being installed for classroom.
2) Plexi-glass student tables with it's own special blue glow.
3) Ceramic Tiles in Washroom.
4) Lounge area for students and former students...with Plasma screen and XBOX 360.
5) Teaching area for Bernie Ryan's Maintanece course.
6) Kitchen area with vending machines.
7) Shower area for students.

Thanks to Kawasaki Canada, Burnaby Kawasaki, Shoei Helmets and Joe Rocket. Thanks to everyone that have supported me in the past...doing my best to give Vancouver the best in motorcycling.

Dat
PRS

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
mikeiscool said:
that's almost as good of a view of the wipeout as I got from behind him
:laughing
maaann........ :p

Ryan

1 - 20 of 40 Posts